As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Goldblatt #ad
Round End, Includes 16'' x 4-1/2'' & 14'' x 4'' Finishing Trowels, Goldblatt 2 Pieces Stainless Steel Trowel Set with Soft Grip Handle, Lightweight Alloy Mounting #adGoldblatt #ad
- Ergonomics handl: ergonomic handle makes them comfortable to use for less hand fatigue, and provide superior balance and strength while working. Size include: 2 pieces concrete finishing trowels set includes 16’’ x 4-1/2’’ & 14’’ x 4’’ different sizes, will make your lives on the job easier, meet your different using requirement, more efficient and more profitable.
Professional grade: the goldblatt concrete and cement Finishing Trowels are an excellent choice for concrete and cement hand work.
Lightweight cement and concrete trowel reduce the hand fatigue when used for a long time. Super-strong surface-mounted rivets last longer than welding designs. Shorter shank allows for more flexibility.
Flat blades & round end type: flat blade makes applications easier with more consistent finish. Please feel free to contact us if there is any problem. Crafted with special round ends that minimize surface gouging and edging, improving efficiency and save effort. They will last for years to come. High quality: made of premium stainless steel for high strength, mirror finish for rust-resistant corrosion-resistant and easy cleanup, strong and durable.
2. Edward Tools #ad
Tempered Carbon Steel, Lightweight alloy mounting, Ergonomic soft rubber handle for less fatigue, Edward Tools Finishing Trowel for Cement and Concrete 12” x 4” #adEdward Tools #ad
- 12” by 4” size has been found to be the perfect all around size cement trowel. Tempered carbon Steel makes this the highest grade finishing trowel on the market.
Lifetime warranty. Alloy mounting makes this more lightweight than other trowels while maintaining sound structure. Ergonomic soft rubber handle is more comfortable and grippy for less hand fatigue.
3. Kraft Tool #ad
Kraft Tool CF026 Stainless Steel Hand Seamer/Groover 1/2-Inch Radius 3/4-Inch D with Wood Handle, 8 x 8-Inch #adKraft Tool #ad
- Item package Weight: 1. 0 lb. Model number: CF026. Item package dimension: 9. 0" l x 6. 0" w x 0375" h. Country of Origin: United States.
|Brand||Kraft Tool #ad|
|Manufacturer||Kraft Tool #ad|
4. Goldblatt #ad
8-inch by 3-inch, Goldblatt Masonry Finishing Trowel, with Soft Grip Handle #adGoldblatt #ad
- Cross ground and precision honed edges ground blade is pre-shaped for ready use. Soft grip handle: Anti-turn ergonomic soft grip handle reduces fatigue during use.
Application: great for window sills, closets, small areas. Carry one in your tool bag for these jobs. Blade feature: durable hardened and tempered high grade spring steel blade, fastened with stainless steel rivets.
Size: 8-inch by 3-inch Pre-shape blade reduces ripple and line marks. Cement trowel for smoothing floor patch and levelers. Trowel superiority: riveted aluminum alloy mounting for high strength and durability, compact size and lightweight design allows for easy transportation.
5. Edward Tools #ad
High lift handle clearance, Edward Tools ProLine Margin Trowel with ErgoSoft Handle, 5” x 2”, Heavy duty forged polished steel blade trowel for patching and smoothing #adEdward Tools #ad
- High clearance design for maximum hand clearance. Lifetime warranty - Like all Edward Tools products this margin trowel is guaranteed for life. Makes for easy work in tight areas. Heavy duty margin trowel for patching, smoothing and filling in. Ergosoft comfort handle for less hand fatigue.
6. The Quasar Concrete #ad
Concrete Finishing Tools Marshalltown, Magnesium Hand Float 18" x 3-1/8 pair up with a 16"x4" Finishing Trowel #adThe Quasar Concrete #ad
- Handles are secured with torque pad screws that will not back out and their Resilient DuraSoft handle provides a soft feel, reduces fatigue, and offers excellent durability. Marshalltown has become the gold standard of mag floats and the leading brand for Masonry Tools, allowing bleed water to evaporate and air to escape.
Once the concrete is firm enough and all bleed water has evaporated, use this magnesium float to flatten and smooth the top while opening the pores of the fresh concrete, this is the perfect set for the job. Among the different applications this tool has you can use it for: Parging jobs, Concrete resurfacing, Custom Tiling jobs, level, Mold pavering, Arched plaser ceilings, etc.1
100+ years of experience: since 1905 marshalltown from usa has been delivering the highest quality of products. We totally stand for the quality of our products. The perfect smooth finishing: to finish the concrete, drywall mudding, texture sheetrock, quikwalling, use a Cast aluminum steel finishing trowel by Marshalltown to achieve a smooth texture, Stucco, Plaster, and different diy projects, or texture the top layer of hardening concrete.
Perfect balance: the magnesium float is an extruded float with comfortable handle that is positioned to give the tool perfect balance. 100% guarantee or your money back: if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our product you can ask for your money back, no questions asked. A must-have set for any flat worker: once your slab is flat from screeding, use a steel trowel for your final finish.
7. Goldblatt #ad
Plastering Trowel for Sheetrock Wall-Board Plasterboard, Goldblatt 3 Piece Drywall Trowel, Lightweight Wood Handle, 12'' x 4'', Carbon Steel Finishing Masonry Trowel Set Includes 14'' x 4'', 8'' x 3'' #adGoldblatt #ad
- Strong aluminum mounting securely welding with blades for long lifespan. Size include 3 pieces concrete finishing trowels set includes 14’’ x 4’’, 12’’ x 4’’ & 8’’ x 3’’ different sizes, meet your different using requirement, will make your lives on the installation job easier, more efficient and more profitable.
Premium carbon steel compared with stainless steel, carbon steel has higher strength, toughness, strong and durable. Ergonomics handle no-turn handle design, ergonomic, camel-back wood handle makes them comfortable to use for less hand fatigue.
Flat blades & square end type flat blade makes applications easier with more consistent finish. Lightweight drywall trowel reduce the hand fatigue; Sandblasting finish for antirust, PLEASE keep the trowel dry after use.
Beveled working blade edges prevent aggregate popping, can be used for application, smoothing, polishing and shining. Professional grade the goldblatt concrete finishing Trowels are an excellent choice for concrete hand work. Carbon steel anti-rust performance is slightly lower than stainless steel, and lightweight. Classically styled with a traditional camel-back wood handle, this trowel has been the industry standard for decades, will last for years to come.
8. Kraft Tool #ad
16 x 3-1/8-Inch, Kraft Tool CF064 ThinLine Pro Magnesium Hand Float with Wood Handle #adKraft Tool #ad
- Item package Weight: 1. 0 lb. Country of Origin: United States. Item package dimension: 9. 0" l x 6. 0" w x 0375" h. Model number: CF064.
|Brand||Kraft Tool #ad|
|Manufacturer||Kraft Tool #ad|
9. Goldblatt #ad
Extruded Magnesium Float, Gauging Trowel, Goldblatt 8-Piece Masonry Hand Tool Set Includes Finishing Trowel, Edger, Groover, Organized in Tool Bag, Wood Float and Wire Twister #adGoldblatt #ad
- Trowels, edger and twister all have hardened and tempered carbon or stainless steel blades or hook with mirror finish that are rust-resistant, groover, corrosion-resistant and easy clean-up. Designed extra padded handle and adjustable shoulder strap for easily carrying. Easy organized and carryingthe concrete and cement tools set is coming with a very useful tool bag.
Super-strong connection between handle and blades or hook are durable and long lifespan. Professional gradeevery single mason’s tool is made of high quality material for long-term use. Ergonomic handleall the handles are designed for comfortable grip to reduce hand fatigue and provide superior balance and strength while working.
All of them will help you finish better concrete hand work. You can also put other small tools in. Extruded magnesium float and wood float are well-made and lightweight.
Time-saving and labor-saving, high efficiency. What you will getincludes 16'' x 4'' pro finishing trowel, 7'' x 3-3/8'' gauging trowel, 6'' x 3'' stainless steel edger, 15''x 3-1/2'' wood Float, 16''x 3-1/4'' extruded magnesium Float, 6'' x 3'' Stainless Steel Groover, 7-1/3''x 1-1/3'' Wire Twister and 9'' x16''x12'' Tool Bag. You don’t need to spend more time and more money to gather these tools. Providing multiple choicesgoldblatt 8 pieces mason tool set contains almost everything you need to finish concrete in comfort and style.