As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Klein Tools #ad
7-1/8-Inch, Klein Tools 11053 Klein-Kurve Wire Stripper and Cutter for 6-12 AWG Stranded Wire #adKlein Tools #ad
- Strong-gripping serrated nose for easy bending, shaping, and pulling of wire. Strips, cuts and gauges 6-12 AWG stranded wire. Holes for looping and bending wire. Precision ground stripping holes. Cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Warranty||Klein offers a lifetime warranty on material defects and workmanship for the normal life of the product.|
2. Klein Tools #ad
Klein Tools 11049 Wire Stripper/Cutter for 8-16 AWG Stranded Wire #adKlein Tools #ad
- Narrow nose fits into tight places. Cuts, strips, loops and bends solid and stranded wire. Spring-loaded action for self-opening. Wire looping and bending holes. Strips 8-16 aWG stranded wire.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
3. Southwire #ad
Southwire Tools & Equipment S612STR 4-10 AWG SOL & 6-12 AWG STR Ergonomic Handles Wire Stripper/Cutter #adSouthwire #ad
- Specially designed stainless steel cutting blades provide fast and clean wire stripping. Comfortable grip provided by the double dipped grip handles. Multiple uses: southwire stripping tool that also shears 8-32 and 6-32 screws.
Easy to use: spring loaded for self-opening action. Multitasking: they are capable of striping, cutting, and looping 16-26 AWG stranded Cable. These wire strippers will work on both solid and stranded wire.
4. Capri Tools #ad
Capri Tools 20010 Precision Wire Stripper #adCapri Tools #ad
- Convenient recoiling spring design and tension loaded wire grip. Made with cast alloy chassis. Use the precise setting you wish to strip from 22-8 AWG wires with ease. Fast compound wire stripping action. Stripping holes are machined precisely to remove insulation without damage.
|Brand||Capri Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Capri Tools #ad|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
5. Wirefy #ad
Ratcheting Wire Crimper, Ferrule Connectors, Open Barrel, Flag, Wirefy Crimping Tool Set 8 PCS, Heat Shrink, Non-Insulated #adWirefy #ad
- Includes precision wire stripper – effortlessly cut and strip your wires with a professional wire stripping tool. Versatile wire crimper tool set - Works with heat shrink, open barrel, insulated nylon, non-insulated, ferrule, and flag terminals.
Perfect crimp every time – precise ratcheting mechanism makes proper uniform crimps every time. Effortless crimping - Professional grade crimping mechanism for all day crimping without hand fatigue. Lifetime warranty - All Wirefy tools are backed by our best-in-class lifetime warranty.
6. MULWARK #ad
MulWark 8" Heavy Duty Multi-Purpose Electrical Wire Stripping Tool 22 AWG, Upgraded, Snips, 8 AWG Strippers, Crimpers & Pliers Insulated with Cutter, Best Tool For Professional Electrician #adMULWARK #ad
- Romex cable; high-frequency heat treated sharp blades make clean cuts on even thick wires, 22, 14, 12 AWG solid wire and 10-22 AWG stranded wire, 18, 16, e. G. Cushion-grip handle: compared to traditional wire cutter’s ABS handle, this master set has ergonomically designed non-slip rubber handle, which enables firm grip and eliminates hand fatigue.
Strips & cuts wires: this multi wire stripers tools quickly strips 24, 20, e. G. Lifetime warranty: all mulwark tools are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for as long as you own the product, you may return this product free of charge with original purchase receipt or choose to get a replacement.
And as a metric bolt thread cutter, it cuts bolts for 10 22 and leaves perfect lead thread. All-in-one wire crimper: this electrical crimping tool could be applied to crimping both insulated and non-insulated terminals, e. G. Heavy-duty screw / bolt cutter: cleanly shears popular 6-32, 10-32, 8-32, 4-40, 10-24 and 5-40 gauge copper screws. Ignition terminal, wire rope sleeve, butt connector and close-end wire connector, etc. Speaker wire.
7. Greenlee #ad
6-14AWG, Greenlee Hand Tools Stainless Steel Wire Stripper Pro 1956-SS #adGreenlee #ad
- Cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 bolts. Precision ground stripping holes offer easy, consistent jacket removal. Strips 6-14 awg solid and 8-14 AWG stranded conductors. High grade stainless steel lasts 5x longer. Crimps 16-10 insulated and non-insulated terminals.
8. Klein Tools #ad
Klein Tools 11063W Wire Cutter / Wire Stripper, Heavy Duty Wire Stripper Tool for 8-20 AWG Solid and 10-22 AWG Stranded Electrical Wire #adKlein Tools #ad
- Wire stripper and cutter cuts and strips 8-20 AWG solid and 10-22 AWG stranded wire with ease. Removes up to 1-inch 25 mm in length of the insulation layer jacket layer in a single step.
Tension loaded wire-grip gently holds the cable while retaining cable geometry. Compound action stripping: grip and strip via single-action squeezing motion. Precision machined stripping holes easily remove insulation without damaging the wire.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein Tools #ad|
|Warranty||Klein Tools warranty covers any defects in quality or workmanship. It does not cover a tool if the tool simply wears out or has obviously been abused. Our quality data demonstrates that we have very few quality issues. Those that we do find are addressed aggressively. Our quality is excellent because we use the highest quality materials and employ the most modern manufacturing and quality systems in the world - right here in the USA. All Klein Tools distributors are required to process warranty returns. If you have a problem with a warranty return, you may want to consider using a different distributor because most of our distributors perform this process without hesitation. They know we back up our products and provide them prompt credit for warranty returns.|
9. IRWIN #ad
IRWIN VISE-GRIP Wire Stripper, Self-Adjusting, 8-Inch 2078300 #adIRWIN #ad
- Adjustable stopper: Control the length of the core strip with the built-in adjustable stopper. Crimping: crimp 10-22 awg insulated, 10-22 AWG non-insulated, and 7-9mm ignition terminals. Lifetime guarantee: each irwin hand tool is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the tool.
Self-adjusting: strip wire from 10 to 24 AWG with our self-adjusting mechanism. Jaw width: 2 inches. Stripping: strip wire from 10-24 aWG while swivel knob micro-adjusts to strip gauges smaller than 20 AWG.