As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Nicholson #ad
Nicholson 21474U Universal Handle #adNicholson #ad
- Co-molded grip for comfort and control. Large, quick adjusting knob offers fast tool changes. Adjustable, steel jaws clamp to entire length of tool tang. Can accommodate a number of file sizes. For holding files, reamers, hacksaw blades and other tools.
2. Nicholson #ad
Nicholson 21474H HANDLE,COMLDED W/INSERTS,ERGONOMIC,CDD #adNicholson #ad
- Rubber-coated ergonomic shape for better comfort and control. Rear taper, wide middle and flared neck increases push force. Interchangeable cushion inserts are designed to fit most popular files.
3. Nicholson #ad
Nicholson Metal Ferruled Wooden File Handle, 5-1/4" Length, Size 0 #adNicholson #ad
- Handles have strong metal ferrules. Wax finish. Made from close grain hardwood with nickel-plated ferrules.
|Manufacturer||Cooper Tool #ad|
4. Nicholson #ad
Nicholson 03764N Flat Bastard File, 12" #adNicholson #ad
- Used by machinists, repairmen, ship and Engine builders, machinery builders, and others who require rapid removal of metal. Double-cut on sides, single-cut on edges. Rectangular in cross section and Taper slightly towards point in width.
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group #ad|
5. Corona #ad
12-Inch, Corona FE405512BC0CD Mill Bastard Cut File Carded #adCorona #ad
- Consistent quality - more than 100 controls are performed on raw materials, products in process and finished products. Superior cutting performance - More effective tooth angle and precise forming of the teeth.
Superior hardness - carbon combined with precise heat treatment increases strength, yield strength elastic limit and hardness. Limited lifetime warranty. Superior resistance to Abrasion and Corrosion - Chromium added to increase the resistance to corrosion and abrasion.
6. Finder #ad
Bastard Cut Mill File Flat, Plastic, Metal, Ergonomic Grip, 8 Inch Flat Hand File with High Carbon Hardened Steel, Plastic Handle, Finder Flat File for Sharpening Mill or Circular Saws Ideal for Wood #adFinder #ad
- It' s no-slip and comfortable to keep a firm and long time hold even in wet and oil conditions and ensures excellent impact resistance, precise and uniform, clear teeth. Suitable for filing iron and steel. It can be used on sharpening mill or circular saws and ideal for wood, plastic, professional and frequent DIY use! Wide appication: versatile! our flat cut hand file can be used for processing hard wood, engineering, deburring, trimming and chamfering, polishing rough machining, factories, heavy duty usage.
Ideal for garages, workshop; opportunities are endless.
Ergonomic design: the file handle is made of premium quality rubber and plastic materials and features ergonomic shape. High quality: the flat hand file is made of high carbon steel with high hardness and high frequency quenching, ensuring strength and logevity.
The unique design handle is easy to grip for better control while handling detail work even the Hard-to-Reach areas, make cutting easier from the loss of friction of metal on metal. Rust protection on the piece and the file itself. Bastard cut file flat: finder 8 inch flat hand file is with superior high carbon hardened steel, metal, long lasting and safe teeth and comfortable rubber grip plastic handle. 100% manufacturer money back guarantee: finder Guarantees All of its Products and Tools for Life! Choose us, Choose Quality, Your Best Choice! .
7. Sheffield #ad
Multi, Etc. | Single-Cut Mill Pattern | Quickly Smooth Rough Surfaces | Comfortable Handle, Good for Extended Use, Mower Blades, Sheffield 58913 6 Inch Mill Bastard File | Sharpens Any Blade – Knives, Axes #adSheffield #ad
- This steel file will not dull quickly, will not chip or break, and will be the go-to file in your tool box from day one. This tool files metals, smoothing, and finishing, removing rough edges from metal and SHARPENING AXES AND GARDEN TOOLS. Precision-cut alloy steel is both long lasting and hard enough to make quick work filing moST METALS, even softer steel alloys.
The single-cut mill-pattern file – with teeth on both sides and on the edges – makes this file suitable for sharpening metal, lawnmower blades, shovels, garden tools, power-saw blades, as well as shaping and smoothing rough metal work pieces. It’s a powerful file, but it’s also designed to be comfortable enough in your hands to use for the entire workday, designed to make quick work of any job, if necessary.
This coarse file is perfect for quickly shaping work pieces, files wood, the Sheffield 6 Inch Mill Coarse “Bastard” File Tool is the first piece of any professional’s file set.
Ergonomic rubber-grip handle makes this file the most comfortable to use in your file set. This is a versatile steeL FILE. Used for sharpening, and can even work as a jewelry file just finish with progressively finer files for a satiny finish. Rectangular shape provides wide filing surface the full length of the file, and ample grip to use the file two handed. Sharpen axes, re-edging old-dull blades, and much more. Full specs: 6 inches, alloy steel, rectangular shape, single-Cut Mill Pattern, Course “Bastard” Hand File, Rubber Handle, Full-Tang File Blade, sheffield quality, Limited Lifetime.
|Manufacturer||Sheffield Tools #ad|
8. Nicholson #ad
10" Length, Rectangular, American Pattern, Single Cut, Coarse, Crescent Nicholson Mill Hand File Carded #adNicholson #ad
- American pattern file for non-precision material removal. Rectangular shape with single cut on sides and edges. Rectangular shape. 10" long, tapers slightly in width. Single-cut teeth on sides and edges for sharpening and deburring.
Rectangular shape for sharpening mill or circular saws and draw filing, with tapered width to ease access into grooves. Tang for use with an optional handle sold separately. Square edges for filing sharp corners. Two square edges, single cut in sides and edges.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
9. Bahco #ad
Bahco 1-143-08-1-2 Mill Cut 1-File with Handle, 8-Inch #adBahco #ad
- 44 teeth per-Inch. Type of cut bastard. Width of 25/32-Inch. 8-inch file. Widely used for sharpening tools and implements such as spades, shovels, hoes and scrapers.