As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jonard Tools #ad
Jonard EPB-110 Standard Double Ended Punchdown 110 Block Blade with & without Cutter #adJonard Tools #ad
- Package weight : 005 pounds. The package length is 1016 centimeters. The package width is 1. 777 centimeters. The package height is 1. 777 centimeters.
|Brand||Jonard Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jonard Industries #ad|
2. Klein Tools #ad
Klein Tools VDV427-104 Dura-Blade 110/66 Cut Combination Punch Down Blade #adKlein Tools #ad
- Easy blade insertion with bayonet-style twist & lock form factor. Dual 66 and 110 cut and terminate ends for versatility. Precise cutting-edge for clean, accurate wire insertion, termination and trimming.
Compatible with most bayonet style twist & lock socket punchdown tools. Dura-blade is manufactured using metal injecting molding MIM technology for better quality, durability and performance.
3. TRENDnet #ad
TRENDnet Punch Down Tool With 110 And Krone Blade, Insert & Cut Terminations In One Operation, Grey, Precision Blades Are Interchangeable & Reversible, TC-PDT, Network Punch Tool #adTRENDnet #ad
- Precise interchangeable & reversible blades: The precision blades for the punch down tool are conveniently interchangeable and reversible between 110 and Krone standards.
Diverse usage: the punch down tool inserts and cuts terminations in one simple operation for cat6a cat6 cat5e cat5 network cables. Install wires into a telephone socket, cat5e faceplate or patch panel.
Manufacturer protection: TRENDNet supports this network punch down tool with a 1 year protection. Blade storage: this network punch down tool is designed with a twist and lock holder for spare blade storage that helps prevent blade loss. Ergonomic design: This network tool is designed with an easy to handle comfort grip.
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty|
4. Uvital #ad
110 Type Standard Double Ended Block Blade with & without Cutter, Uvital Punch Down Blade for Impact Tool with Red Head Cap #adUvital #ad
- Double ended blade one side has a built-in cutter, the other side is the standard blade without the cutter, automatic thread trimming at built-in cutter end.
Quality assurance the blade has high performance and high durability, and the precise tip can achieve inserts and cuts terminations cleanly. Applicability bayonet-type twist and lock shape, easy to insert and pull out the blade, compatible with bayonet punch tool for blade replacement through twist lock.
Specification replacement blade for Punch Down Impact tools, 110 type tips. Warranty and guaranteewe provide 30 days worry free refund, 180 days replacement, 24 hours customer friendly service.
5. Cable Matters #ad
Cable Matters 110 Punch Down Tool with 110 Blade #adCable Matters #ad
- 110 block tool uses spring-action for fast, low-effort cable seating and termination with reversible cut/punch blade. Removable blade of impact style tool with twist and lock sockets can be stored in the tool body for transport.
Punch down tool cuts and terminates cable into a 110 patch panel or keystone jack.
Adjustable impact force settings Lo/Hi for cable termination into a jack, block, or patch panel with 110 IDC terminals. Keystone jack compatible with cat 3, cat 5e, cat 5, Cat 6, and Cat 6A network or voice cable; Pair with a keystone jack punch down stand for a safe a secure installation.
6. InstallerParts #ad
InstallerParts Replacement Blade for 110 Type Punch Down Tool – Black – Perfect as a Replacement Blade or Spare #adInstallerParts #ad
- Perfect for everyday Use, As A Spare, Or Replacement. Replacement blade For An Impact Punch Down Tool. Fits all standard Punch Down And Impact Tools. The blade for punch down Tools Is Durable And Made To Last. Easy and Simple Installation.
7. Fluke Networks #ad
Fluke Networks 10176500 EverSharp 110 Punch Down Tool Blade for D914 Series and D814 Series Impact Punch Down Tools #adFluke Networks #ad
- Standard blades available for many block types including popular krone and bix. Keep your blades organized and secure with our unique blade storage case. Eversharp blades stay sharper longer due to the special processing of the metal and blade design.
|Brand||Fluke Networks #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fluke Networks #ad|
8. Vastar #ad
Vastar Network Wire Punch Down Impact Tool with Two Blades, 110 and BK & Network Wire Stripper #adVastar #ad
- Precise blades: precise blades are interchangeable and reversible between 110 and bk standards. Torque capability: professional-grade impact tool with twist and lock sockets accommodates most blades for punch-down tools. Ergonomic design: comfort grip that is easy to handle, adjustable impact-force settings lo/hi for various cable termination applications.
Wide usage: inserts and cuts terminations in one simple operation for cat6a /cat6 /cat5e /cat5 /network cable. Extra wire stripper: The extra wire stripper makes wire cutting more convenient.
9. WESTONETEK #ad
Punch Down Impact Tool with 110 and 66 Blades, Network Wire Cable Cat6/Cat5e Telephone Impact Terminal Insertion Tools #adWESTONETEK #ad
- Precise blades: precise blades are interchangeable and reversible between 110 and 66 standards, includes cutting and non-cutting sides cut/punch. Install wires easily into the Telephone Socket, CAT5e Faceplate or Patch Panel.
Torque capability: professional-grade impact tool with twist and lock sockets accommodates most blades for punch-down tools. Adjustable impact-force settings Lo/Hi for various cable termination applications.
The extra wire stripper makes wire cutting more convenient. Torque capability: professional-Grade Impact tool with twist and lock sockets accommodates most blades for punch-down tools. Suitabale for telephone and computer network installation and maintenance. Wide usage: inserts and cuts terminations in one simple operation for Cat6a /Cat6 /Cat5e /Cat5 Network Cable. Ergonomic design: comfort grip that is easy to handle.