As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dakota Sourcing #ad
Dakota Sourcing 22153 PVC Concentric Vent Termination Kit, 3-inch for Water Heater #adDakota Sourcing #ad
- Please consult manual to your appliance prior to purchasing this concentric vent kit to ensure that it is compatible with your system and do not use the concentric vent kit for anything. Includes all fittings will need to install the vent.
For horizontal or vertical venting, requires only one hole to be cut rather than two and easy assembly. Concentric vent termination kit for water heater. These vents save time and money by reducing the amount of work required.
2. Diversitech #ad
Diversitech CVENT-3 Concentric Vent Termination Kit #adDiversitech #ad
- Saves time and money during installation. Simplifies the installation of high efficiency furnaces. Requires only one hole to be cut rather than two. Includes all fittings a contractor will need to install the vent.
3. Rheem #ad
Rheem SP20286 3 Vent Termination Kit , Gray #adRheem #ad
- Rheem/ruud replacement 3-Inch Vent Termination. Vent termination - 3 In. Hvac replacement Part Rheem Sp20286. Brand name: Rheem.
4. Diversitech #ad
Diversitech, HVENT2 2-Inch Horizontal Vent Termination Kit, 9.65" x 2.9" x 13.45" HVENT-2 #adDiversitech #ad
- Flexible installation: Can be used in either a horizontal through the wall or vertical through the roof installation. Ideal size: measuring 9. 65" x 2. 9" x 13. 45", this vent kit is the perfect size for your home.
Low profile design: simple and clean vent hides both the intake and exhaust pipework for a neat finish. Horizontal vent kit: Designed to vent high efficiency fossil fuel appliances. All fittings included: Everything needed to install the vent is included, no additional fittings for outside connections are needed.
5. Rinnai #ad
Rinnai 223188 Venting Termination Kit #adRinnai #ad
- All products distributed in north america have been approved by the Canada Standards Association CSA and adhere to the strict standards of American National Standards Institute ANSI. All factories are iso 9001 and/or ISO 14001 certified.
24/7/365 with industry-leading warranties and a network of independent dealers trained on everything from product selection to installation and repair. Tankless water heaters are designed to help you significantly cut your energy usage — and the costs associated with it. H.
6. Diversitech #ad
Diversitech CVENT-2 Concentric Vent, 2" #adDiversitech #ad
- Low profile design: simple and clean vent hides both the intake and exhaust pipework for a neat finish. Flexible installation: Can be used in either a horizontal through the wall or vertical through the roof installation. 2-inch concentric vent: Makes it easier to have a two-pipe installation for high efficiency furnaces.
All fittings included: Everything needed to install the vent is included, no additional fittings for outside connections are needed. Ideal size: measuring 7. 75" x 34. 75" x 6. 75", this vent kit is the perfect size for your home.
7. Z-Vent #ad
Z-Flex Z-Vent 3" Termination Hood Stainless Steel Venting 2SVSHTX03 #adZ-Vent #ad
- Ideally suited for homes with aluminum or plastic siding. Last piece in a horizontal venting system if you want to exhaust out the side wall. Has a bird screen to prevent animals from getting into your exhaust system. 3" termination Hood Stainless Steel Venting.
8. SMART VENT #ad
FEMA Compliant and ICC-ES Certified, Model 1540-520, 16" x 8" Stainless Steel, Smart Vent Insulated Foundation Flood Vent #adSMART VENT #ad
- The lower flood risk associated with the proper installation of Smart Vents can lead to a much lower insurance premium for you home. The smart vent product line is constructed out of marine grade stainless steel and is 100% made in the United States.
T316l stainless steel is renowned for its ability to withstand usage in harsh marine and chemical environments, ensuring that our products will handle everything Mother Nature throws at them. Save money and protect your property with engineered flood vents.
Bi-directional flood vent feature allows for the free entry and exit of flood water, relieving hydrostatic pressure to help prevent foundation damage and lower your flood risk. Smart vent foundation flood vents are fema compliant and ICC-ES Certified ESR-2074 for 200 sq.
Our insulated model contains an insulated core and weather stripping to keep your enclosure as insulated as possible. Ft. Of flood protection per vent. Easily surface-mounted over your foundation using Hurribond or an equivalent adhesive. Finish off your insulated smart vent installation by adding our new Flood Vent Sealing Kit which creates a tight seal and finishes off the interior space.
|Brand||SMART VENT #ad|
|Manufacturer||Smart Vent #ad|