As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lackmond #ad
Lackmond Beast Pro Porcelain Saw Blade, BP10, 10" Hard Tile Cutting Tool with Thin Kerf Cutting Edge & 5/8" Arbor #adLackmond #ad
- Intended to cut porcelain, marble,, granite, an ceramic tiles. Expert design – the thin kerf cutting edge eliminates chipping while cutting.
Equipment – designed to be used on hand grinders, circular saws, hand held saws and chop saws. Wet saw blade – for wet use only. The beast porcelain tile blades are engineered with a reinforced silent core hub which ensures straight cuts and reduces noise.
Continuous rim configuration – for clean and precise cuts wet cuts of porcelain and stone tiles. Built for the professional – this is the ideal diamond saw blade for tile workers, carpenters, construction workers, general contractors, serious DIYers, and tradesmen.
2. Lackmond #ad
Lackmond, 10" Wet Ceramic Tile Cutting Tool with Thin Kerf Core & 5/8" Arbor, BPS10 Beast Pro Porcelain Standard Core Tile Saw Blade, BPS7 #adLackmond #ad
- Wet saw blade – for wet use only. Thin kerf core – cuts cleanly through dense porcelains but has enough rigidity to prevent blade deflection or curved cuts. Standard core design – allows contractors to lift tiles to square notches or finish corners.
Equipment – designed to be used on tile saws, circular saws, and hand saws. Continuous rim configuration – for clean and precise cuts wet cuts of porcelain and stone tiles.
3. Lackmond #ad
BPT7, Lackmond Beast Pro Hard Porcelain Turbo Saw Blade, 7" Hard Tile Cutting Tool with Narrow Slot Turbo Rim & 5/8" Arbor #adLackmond #ad
- The turbo blades are engineered with a thin, narrow slot-turbo rim which allows for precise, quick cuts, with reduced chipping.7”+ can be used both wet and dry. Equipment – for use on a tile saw. Wet or dry saw blade – 4”-7” blades for wet use only.
Turbo configuration – for precise cuts in hard porcelain and ceramic tiles. All purpose – suitable for use on all types of ceramic and porcelain tiles. Built for the professional – this is the ideal diamond saw blade for tile workers, serious DIYers, construction workers, carpenters, general contractors, and tradesmen.
4. Pearl Abrasive #ad
5/8, Pearl Abrasive P4 DIA07TT Turbo Mesh Blade for Porcelain and Granite 7 x .055 x 7/8, ◊ #adPearl Abrasive #ad
- Ideal for cutting extra hard ceramics, porcelain, and other hard and dense materials. Extra long life, thin turbo-mesh rim and core for fast cutting and minimal chipping. Wet or Dry Cutting. Blade features a 10mm Rim.
|Brand||Pearl Abrasive #ad|
|Manufacturer||Pearl Abrasive Company #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
5. Viper #ad
Rubi Tools Viper 10" Wet Diamond Blade USA Ref.31941 #adViper #ad
- Not recommended for circular or grinding cuts. Virtually eliminates heat caused by friction with fast cutting and minimal chipping. Wet cutting. 1" and 5/8" arbor, 10mm 3/8" diamond rim. Thicker center to avoid vibrations and wobbling.
6. Diex #ad
Super Thin Diamond Tile Blade Porcelain Saw Blade for Cutting Porcelain Tile Granite Marbles 10" #adDiex #ad
- Super thin porcelain saw blade with free chips for cutting, Match with hand-held machine. High temperature extraction diamond blade has a long service life.
Universal for dry or wet cutting. Available for cutting porcelain, ceramic tile, granite, sandstone quartz ect. X teeth offer fast and smooth cutting.
7. GoYonder #ad
Super Thin Diamond Ceramic Saw Blade Porcelain Cutting Blade for Cutting Ceramic Or Porcelain Tile 7" #adGoYonder #ad
- X teeth offer fast and smooth cutting. Size:outer diametermm:180mm /7 inch Segment Height:10mm Core Thicknessmm:1. 4mm. Universal for dry or wet cutting.
Available for cutting porcelain, granite, ceramic tile, sandstone quartz ect. Super thin porcelain saw blade with free chips for cutting, Match with hand-held machine.
|Part Number||saw blades|
8. Skil #ad
SKIL 3540-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw #adSkil #ad
- Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris. Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts.
Cross cut capacity: 7. 75-inch; diagonal cut capacity: 7. 25-inch. Corrosive resistant stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-inch. Cut material: Stone/Masonry. Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees.
|Warranty||30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 1 year warranty|