As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Taylor Precision Products #ad
-40- to 150-Degrees Celsius, Taylor Precision Products, 9940N Digital Panel Mount Thermometer -40- to 300-Degrees Fahrenheit #adTaylor Precision Products #ad
- A 10-second sampling rate provides quick, accurate results. Requires one 1 AAA battery included. An immersible air/liquid temperature probe is waterproof and is attached by a 10-foot cable. This thermometer measures temperatures from -40- to 150 degrees celsius -40- to 300-degrees Fahrenheit, with an accuracy of +/ -1.
8 degrees fahrenheit from 14- to 212-degrees and +/- 3. 6-degrees outside this range. Suitable for use in laboratories, factories, and other temperature-sensitive environments.
2. Taylor Precision Products #ad
Universal, Red, Taylor Precision Products Digital Thermometer #adTaylor Precision Products #ad
- Battery included: Operates on an LR44 battery, included. One year limited warranty: This thermometer is backed with a 1-year warranty so you can make your purchase with confidence.
Professional, instant read results: NSF approved thermometer provides an instant read on internal food temperatures. Easy to use, easy to read: the 1/3” digital display is easily seen from all angles. Switch between °F and °C with ease.
3. Taylor Precision Products #ad
25- to 125-Degrees Fahrenheit, 2-Inch Dial, Taylor Precision Products Bi-Therm Superior Grade Bi-Metal Thermometer 8-Inch Stem #adTaylor Precision Products #ad
- Stainless steel construction is light, tough and shock-resistant. Capable of quick and easy recalibration to maintain accuracy. A three-point calibration system provides an accuracy of +/- 2 degrees for precise measurements.
This professional-grade thermometer features a temperature range from 25- to 125-degrees Fahrenheit, suitable for a variety of commercial applications. The thermometer features black graphics on a white background for easy, at-a-glance measurements.
4. Taylor Precision Products #ad
Set of 2, Taylor Precision Products Classic Series Large Dial Thermometer Oven #adTaylor Precision Products #ad
- The temperature ranges from 100 degrees to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. An extra-large, colorful, 3-1/4-inch dial makes this oven thermometer easy to read. This unique design can be hung from a rack or stand on it's own.
Stainless-steel construction provides strength, durability, and corrosion resistance. The dial features a glass lens with a red pointer to indicate temperature.
5. Taylor Precision Products #ad
Taylor Precision Products Compact Waterproof Digital Thermometer, 4.5 Inch Stem, Yellow #adTaylor Precision Products #ad
- Measures a wide temperature range from -40°F to 500°F/-40°C to 260°C with a 4 second response time. 5mm probe diameter. Complies with HACCP recalibration requirements. 4 ½” stem length with an FDA recommended 1. Min/max and hold features. Auto off and disable auto off function.
6. Taylor Precision Products #ad
Taylor Precision Products, 1441 Digital Waterproof Maximum/Minimum Thermometer -20- to 120-Degrees Fahrenheit #adTaylor Precision Products #ad
- Additional features include a low battery indicator and auto on/off function. Can store up to seven days of temperature readings for both probes.
Dual channels allow for separate, simultaneous temperature readings. Requires one 1 AA battery included. This digital thermometer measures temperatures from -20- to 120-degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Taylor Precision Products #ad
Taylor Precision Products Digital Deluxe Wireless Remote Sensor #adTaylor Precision Products #ad
- Lcd displays outdoor temperature and humidity readings. Transmits up to 200ft away. Designed for use with taylor weather forecasters, 1742, 1736, 1740, models 1735, 1741, and 1743. Requires 2 AAA batteries not included. Wireless sensor can stand or be mounted to a post.
8. Taylor Precision Products #ad
Taylor Precision Products, 9878EPR Allergen Waterproof Digital Pocket Thermometer #adTaylor Precision Products #ad
- A 4. 5-inch long stainless steel probe stem with step-down tip reaches deep and cleans easily, with a color-coded anti-microbial protective storage sleeve that clips to pockets or straps.
Instantly read temperatures from the easy-to-read LCD display on this waterproof pocket thermometer. This digital thermometer is easily recalibrated and includes a hold setting and a backlit display for easy reading, with auto shut off to preserve the included lithium battery.
With a temperature range of -40 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit or -40 to 260 degrees Celsius, this thermometer recalls minimum and maximum temperatures at the press of a button. With its flattened profile, never worry about the thermometer rolling off tables and other flat surfaces.
9. Taylor Precision Products #ad
26-Inch Probes, -40- to 105-Degrees Celsius, Taylor Precision Products Digital Recording Thermometer with Dual Glycol-Tolerant Probes -40- to 221-Degrees Fahrenheit #adTaylor Precision Products #ad
- The unit has a 96-hour memory to record up to 60 alarms per probe, and can be password protected for added security. The unit's lcd readout displays temperatures for each probe simultaneously and has a 01-degree Fahrenheit/Celsius resolution.
Both 26-inch probes are glycol-tolerant for use with refrigeration systems.
This fahrenheit/celsius switchable thermometer has a temperature range of -40- to 221-degrees Fahrenheit/-40- to 105-degrees Celsius, and an accuracy of +/-1. 8-degrees fahrenheit at 20- to 212-degrees Fahrenheit or +/-3. 6- degrees Fahrenheit at all other temperatures. Requires two 2 AAA batteries included.
10. Taylor Precision Products #ad
Taylor Precision Products Bi-Therm Standard Grade Instant Read Bi-Metal Thermometer 5-Inch Stem, 50- to 550-Degrees Fahrenheit, 1-Inch Dial #adTaylor Precision Products #ad
- Stainless steel construction is light, tough and shock-resistant. The thermometer features black graphics on a white background for easy, at-a-glance measurements. This professional-grade thermometer features a temperature range from 50- to 550-Degrees Fahrenheit, suitable for a variety of commercial applications.
Capable of quick and easy recalibration to maintain accuracy. A one-point calibration system provides an accuracy of +/- 4 degree for precise measurements.