As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Craftsman #ad
Straight Cut CMHT73756, CRAFTSMAN Aviation Snips #adCraftsman #ad
- 1/4inches blade markings for quick precise cuts. Induction hardened cutting edge stays sharp longer compared to non-induction Hardened jaws. Spring-assisted latch for fast one-handed operation.
Cuts up to 18ga 1. 2mm cold-rolled steel or 22ga 07mm stainless steel. Full lifetime warranty, refer to "Warranty & Support" section below for full details.
2. Wiss #ad
Left and Right Cut, M3R, Crescent Wiss 9-3/4" MetalMaster Compound Action Snips, Straight #adWiss #ad
- Handles have built in stops providing consistent operation and blade opening. Superior design prevents tears at end of cuts by controlling blade bypass and minimizes folding and burrs.
Ergonomic, single material non slip handle grips provide excellent control and easy cleaning with built in hang hole for convenient storage. Blade serrations spread cutting force across jaws improving cut quality and tool life. Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA.
Cuts straight and slight curves with yellow handles for quick identification. Precision cast molybdenum blades with conk ground edges and serrations for cutting low carbon, cold rolled 18 gauge steel. Free float design on the pivot bolt provides longer life. Spring action for fast, effortless feed. Ergonomic, single handed latch operation for left or right handed use.
|Manufacturer||Cooper Hand Tools #ad|
|Warranty||Standard Limited Lifetime|
3. IRWIN #ad
IRWIN Tin Snip, 11-3/4-Inch 21304, Multi Purpose #adIRWIN #ad
- Hot, drop-forged steel blades provide maximum strength and long life. Durable spring washer holds blades tightly against each other when cutting. Hot, drop-forged steel blades provide maximum strength and long life.
Snip tool cuts up to 24-gauge cold-roll steel and 26-gauge stainless-steel. Durable spring washer holds blades tightly against each other when cutting. Snip tool cuts up to 24-gauge cold-roll steel and 26-gauge stainless-steel.
Precision-ground edges on the tin snips ensure a tight grip on each cut for superior cutting quality. Snip tool features a flat blade that cuts straight and curves. Snip tool features a flat blade that cuts straight and curves. Precision-ground edges on the tin snips ensure a tight grip on each cut for superior cutting quality.
4. Midwest Tool & Cutlery #ad
MIDWEST Aviation Snip Set, Left and Right Cut Offset Tin Cutting Shears with Forged Blade & KUSH'N-POWER Comfort Grips, MWT-6510C #adMidwest Tool & Cutlery #ad
- Longest lasting cutting edge - These blades are hot drop-forged of molybdenum alloy steel and austemper heat-treated for maximum strength and durability.
Comfortable grips - kush'n-power grips conforms with the motion of the user's hands and the indented ribs prevent hand and finger slippage. Easy cutting - compound leverage multiplies handle force to cutting blades by 8: 1 for significantly less fatigue.
Made in usa. 2 piece offset set - this set includes both left and right cut offset models for optimal cutting ability. Strongest handles - high tensile strength steel will not bend from hand pressure and provides efficient conversion of hand force to cutting power.
5. Amazon Basics #ad
Left and Right Cut, Amazon Basics 2-Piece Aviation Snip Set #adAmazon Basics #ad
- Backed by an Amazon Basics limited one-year warranty. High-leverage design with serrated-edge blades for efficient cutting; made of premium chrome vanadium steel processed with a high-frequency heat treatment. Cuts through thin sheets of aluminum tin and metal, including up to 18-gauge steel and up to 22-gauge stainless steel.
2-piece set of aviation tin snips for easy cutting from either direction left or right. 2-colored handle with a rubberized grip helps ensure a secure hold and precise cuts; latch locks tool shut when not in use to help protect the blade; one-handed auto release.
6. Klein Tools #ad
Aviation Snips with Wire Cutter, Straight Cut Klein Tools 1202S, Metal Shears #adKlein Tools #ad
- Unique integrated wire cutter on outside of blade for duct and ceiling suspension wire. Features color-coded comfortable contoured grips.
Spring-action lock allows opening of tool with one handed operation. Serrated blades of forged steel for superior strength and durability. Cuts 18 gauge steel and 22 gauge stainless steel.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein Tools #ad|
7. Yunchang #ad
Right and Straight Chrome Vanadium Metal Cutting Tin Cutting, 3PCS Aviation Tin Snips Set Metal Shears Aviation Snip Left #adYunchang #ad
- Durable blade - the blade is forged from chrome vanadium steel and has been specially quenched Cut iron like paper cut, with serrations Prevent slippage. Security lock - all-metal switch locks improve safety and prevent accidental injury.
Double leverage& ergonomic design - compound leverage multiplies handle force to cutting blades by 8: 1 for significantly less fatigue. The handle is made of pvc material for a comfortable grip Professional and labor-saving design, can work for a long time without fatigue.
Multiple usage - shearable thickness: stainless steel 07mm/cold rolled plate 1. 2mm. Can cut aluminum gusset/cut iron sheet/cut stainless steel/cut keel/cut steel wire. 3 piece set - left, right and center Cut Snips offset models, You can use any hand to cut from any angle.
8. lu wei #ad
Straight Pattern Tin Snips Metal Cutters 8'' #adlu wei #ad
- Flat blade straight-pattern snips are best for straight cuts, but can handle gentle curves and will cut thicker materials than duckbill snips. Hot drop-forged steel blades offer maximum strength. Generous color matching, pleasing to the eye.
Designed to make straight cuts or wide, curving cuts to the left or right, these snips can be operated with either hand. Double-dipped vinyl handles provide comfort. Soft, two-layer, non-slip grips ease hand stress letting you comfortably exert more force and work longer without fatigue.
|Brand||lu wei #ad|
|Manufacturer||lu wei #ad|
9. TOOLMOOM #ad
Metal Shears Aviation Snip Set 3 Pack Tin Snips Cutters, Snips for Sheet Metal -Cutting Pliers Snip, Left, Right and Straight Metal Cutting Shears #adTOOLMOOM #ad
- Easy cutting - compound leverage multiplies handle force to cutting blades by 7:1 for significantly less fatigue. After multiple tests, non-slip grip is easier to use and more stable.
Multiple usage - ideal for cutting aluminum, leather, floor covering, sheet metal, card board and plastic. High quality blades - blades are hot drop-forged of molybdenum alloy steel and austemper heat-treated for maximum strength and durability.
3 pack set - includes left, right, and center cut offset models, so you can cuts from any angle. Comfortable grips - anti-rust crv grips conforms with the motion of the user’s hands and the indented ribs prevent hand and finger slippage.
10. S&R #ad
Strong And Agile, For Cutting Metal Sheets, Ideal' Series, S&R Tin Snips 260 mm / 10.2", Right Cut #adS&R #ad
- Designed for right-hand cuts - reliable metal cutters for clean and easy cutting. For cutting sheet metal, thin and thick plates: copper 1. 80 mm. 07"; steel 1. 50 mm. 06", metal profile, Inox 1. 00 mm. 027".
Total length: 260 mm / 102"; cutting length: 32 mm / 1. 26" - compact and practical snips for sheet metal. S&r aviation snips / tin snips 260 mm 102" for professional, Long-Term Operation. Working hardness: 60-62 HRC. Material of metal cutters: chrome molybdenum Cr-Mo steel, highly resilient and durable.