As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Drive Medical #ad
Standard Seat, Drive Medical RTL12027RA Elevated Raised Toilet Seat with Removable Padded Arms #adDrive Medical #ad
- Seat dimensions: 16. 5"d x 17"w x 5"h; width between arms: 18"; Overall height: 10"; Weight capacity: 300 pounds. Easily add or remove supportive metal arms based on personal preference and need.
Inside seat depth is 9 inches. Fits all standard toilets and most elongated toilets. Lightweight, portable, and easy-to-clean heavy-duty molded plastic adds 5" to height of toilet seat.
Expertly designed as a bathroom safety solution for individuals who have difficulty sitting down or getting up from the toilet. Simple locking device provides a reliable, secure fit on almost any toilet with tool-free installation. Heavy-duty worm screw. Inside seat width is 8 inches.
|Brand||Drive Medical #ad|
|Manufacturer||Drive Medical #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
2. CAREX #ad
Slip-Resistant, Carex Toilet Seat Riser, Adds 5 Inch of Height to Toilet, Raised Toilet Seat With 300 Pound Weight Capacity #adCAREX #ad
- The seat requires n locking and is not hinged. A toilet riser that adds 5 inches of height to your toilet to aid the elderly, handicap, seniors, and those recently home from a surgery. Toilet riser has anti-slip pads on the bottom and simply fits on top of the ceramic bowl.
The toilet riser dimensions H x W x D are 5" x 15" x 16". The lifted toilet seat will work on standard round and elongated toilets. Slip resistant and portable. The elevated toilet seat sits securely on the toilet bowl and can be moved easily from bathroom to bathroom.
Trust carex, a leader with medical supplies and equipment for seniors and handicap toilet seat equipment. The raised toilet seat will not move during use due to the anti-slip pads.
The elevated toilet seat has a contoured shape and wide area for sitting. The maximum recommended weight is 300 pounds for this elevated toilet seat. Easy installation. Fits round and elongated toilets. The toilet seat hole is 10" wide at the widest point. A perfect elevated toilet seat solution for elderly, disabled, handicap, seniors, and surgery patients.
|Manufacturer||Carex Health Brands #ad|
3. Essential Medical Supply #ad
Essential Medical Supply Elevated Toilet Seat with Arms, 19.5 x 14 x 3.5 Inch, Elongated #adEssential Medical Supply #ad
- Removable arms provide Support While Sitting Down Or Getting Up. Elongated bowl approximately 19. 5 inch long and 14 inch wide and 3. 5 inch tall. Arms make it easier to get on and off. Wipes down easily. 5"rise. Hardware and instructions included. Installs under your toilet seat.
4. Carex Health Brands #ad
Elevated Toilet Riser with Removable Padded Handles, Support 250 lbs, For Elongated Toilets, Easy On and Off, Carex 3.5 Inch Raised Toilet Seat with Arms #adCarex Health Brands #ad
- Sturdy handles. This padded raised toilet seat can be easily wiped clean with standard disinfects. Padded handles: conveniently packed raised toilet seat with removable foam padded support rails which gives you a comfortable, non-slip surface for a secure grip and support when sitting or getting off the toilet.
Provides secure, reliable, elevated fit for standard elongated toilets. Sit and stand safely: this toilet seat raiser provides the elderly, handicapped, disabled and those recovering from injury or surgery with reliable support and safety to help them sit and get from the toilet easily and conveniently.
Easy installation: no installation tools are required. Provides you with safety and support when using the bathroom.
Fits elongated toilets: this elevated toilet seat with arms adds 3 1/2 inches of height to your toilet seat. Safe and durable: built for safety and functionality in mind, this toilet riser is engineered with heavy-duty, lightweight and easy to clean molded plastic that supports up to 250 pounds. The toilet seats hardware kit allows easy installation and removal on almost every toilet in seconds.
5. PCP #ad
Adjustable Rise Height, PCP Raised Toilet Seat and Safety Frame Two-in-One, Made in USA, Secure Elevated Lift Over Bowl #adPCP #ad
- Made in the USA to hospital standards. Compact size fits into narrow bathrooms, in between fixtures, and over a variety of toilet bowl shapes and rims. Medical grade, lightweight and portable moves between bathrooms; Easy to remove when not in use.
Designed for limited mobility, seniors, the disabled; Simple to clean for assisted living caregivers. Ships pre-assembled; includes molded plastic seat with bottomless splash guard to direct waste into toilet; Seat height adjusts 18 to 23 inches; Overall width 21 in; Width between arms 18".
Ideal for patient recovery from knee, lower body surgery, back, hip fracture, strains, muscle injury. Can be applied by infirmed, feeble, weak recovering patients with limited strength. The maximum recommended weight is 275 pounds. Pcp 7007 elevated toilet seat; Doubles as a stability safety frame & raised toilet seat.
6. Carex Health Brands #ad
Elevated Toilet Riser with Removable Padded Handles, Support 250 lbs, Easy On and Off, Carex 3.5 Inch Raised Toilet Seat with Arms, For Round Toilets #adCarex Health Brands #ad
- Safe and durable: built for safety and functionality in mind, this toilet riser is engineered with heavy-duty, lightweight and easy to clean molded plastic that supports up to 250 pounds. Easy installation: no installation tools are required.
This padded raised toilet seat can be easily wiped clean with standard disinfects. Padded handles: conveniently packed raised toilet seat with removable foam padded support rails which gives you a comfortable, non-slip surface for a secure grip and support when sitting or getting off the toilet.
Fits round toilets: this elevated toilet seat with arms adds 3 1/2 inches of height to your toilet seat. Sit and stand safely: this toilet seat raiser provides the elderly, handicapped, disabled and those recovering from injury or surgery with reliable support and safety to help them sit and get from the toilet easily and conveniently.
Provides secure, reliable, elevated fit for standard round toilets. The toilet seats hardware kit allows easy installation and removal on almost every toilet in seconds. Not hinged. Provides you with safety and support when using the bathroom. Sturdy handles.
7. HealthSmart #ad
HealthSmart Portable Elevated Raised Toilet Seat Riser that fits Most Standard Seats, White #adHealthSmart #ad
- Product specs made of molded, unbreakable polyethylene. Durable supports up to 250 pounds. Slip resistant with 4 pads that adhere to the toilet bowl.
Universal size fits most standard toilets 14. 5 x 15 x 5. Made in the USA. Adds 5 inches in height to toilet seat, making it easy to sit and stand.
8. Vive #ad
Raised Toilet Seat with Padded Arms for Handicapped, Portable, High and Elevated Lifter Extender Elongated, Vive Toilet Seat Riser with Handles, Medical Handicap Bathroom Safety Chair #adVive #ad
- What size is right for me: toilets typically come in two sizes, so make sure you know which toilet you are purchasing for before checking out. Adds 3. 5” of height to existing elongated toilet: fitting under your existing toilet seat, the toilet seat riser adds 3. 5” of height to the seat, making it easier to sit or stand without bending.
Tool-free installation: installing under any elongated toilet seat, coupled with slip resistant strips, the toilet seat riser securely attaches with the included screws and washers without the use of tools.
Soft comfort grip handles: removable handles are padded with comfortably soft foam hand grips for additional assistance when sitting or standing. Made with corrosion resistant aluminum, the handles are also easily cleaned with traditional bathroom disinfectants. We offer a size for either style, a standard toilet measures 11" back to front.
The handles provide a nonslip surface for a safe and secure grip. Easily removable if desired, the width between the handles is a generous 22”. An interior lip on the bottom of the riser, eliminates slipping for a safe and secure seat. A great bathroom safety solution for the elderly, those with limited mobility and those recovering from hip, knee or back surgery. The seat riser can be wiped down with regular household disinfectants or sanitizing wipes.
|Manufacturer||Vive Health #ad|
9. RMS #ad
Toilet Safety Seat for Elongated or Standard Commode, RMS Raised Toilet Seat, 5 Inch Elevated Riser with Adjustable Padded Arms #adRMS #ad
- The elevated toilet seat with foam padded arms makes it safer and easier to sit or stand while using the toilet. Universal fit: the elevated toilet seat fits most standard or elongated toilet commode.
Tool free installation: the installation requires NO tools. Added 5" in height: the toilet safety seat raises the toilet commode by 5 inches. The width can be expanded from 18.
5" to 21. 5". The toilet seat riser is constructed with a durable composite material that supports up to 300 lbs weight capacity. The arms are removable and padded with a soft foam that provides soft grip but nonslip for safety and stability.
Lightweight & durable: the seat riser is lightweight and portable. Simply attaches the toilet safety frame to any toilet bowl with an adjustable knob in front and rear wings for extra stability and safety. Adjustable width arms: the two handles are adjustable in width to conform both narrow and wide body types.
10. AquaSense #ad
White, AquaSense Portable Raised Toilet Seat, 4 Inches #adAquaSense #ad
- 400 pounds 181 kilograms maximum weight capacity. Sized to fit most standard commode bowls. Does not fit elongated toilets. Aquasense raised toilet seats are lightweight and portable.
This raised toilet seat elevates the toilet 4 inches higher than a regular toilet seat. Makes it easier to get on and off the toilet and features a seamless, easy to clean, polyethylene construction.
|Warranty||Lifetime Limited Warranty. All AMG Medical Inc. products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship. AMG’s warranty does not cover product abuse or normal wear. AMG’s warranty is for the original user only.|