As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jorgensen #ad
2-pack, Jorgensen Cabinet Master 24-inch 90° Parallel Jaw Bar Clamp #adJorgensen #ad
- Deep 3-3/4 inch jaw depth for optimized pressure distribution. Rapid action jaw opening and closing, simple raise handle away from steel rail and slide moveable jaw to desired point, reverse movable jaw for spreading.
Tips: the jaws are not parallel when opened, they are preset by an inclination of +/-05°, when you tight up and clamp the items, the clamps will be parallel.
This jorgensen bar clamp set is ideal for flat panel, cabinet, box, frame and panel doors assemblies or any other project that requires squareness or evenly applied pressure.
Perfect parallel jaw design for, composites, plastics, light metals, glue-ups of materials, and mixed materials, general purpose clamping of wood, 90-Degree clamping of materials, can be attached to work surfaces using this clamp. Features ergonomic designed 2 component molded soft grip handle. Secure locking system prevents jaws from slipping.
2. IRWIN #ad
48-Inch 2026501, IRWIN Clamp, Parallel Jaw Box #adIRWIN #ad
- Secure locking system prevents jaws from slipping. Secure locking system prevents jaws from slipping. This 48" parallel jaw clamp features deep 3-3/4" jaw depth for optimized pressure distribution. Protouch handle for an ergonomic grip.
Deep 3-34 inch jaw depth for optimized pressure distribution. Protouch handle for an ergonomic grip. Delivers powerful clamping force up to 1, 150 pounds. Resin body and jaws prevents marring and resists glue adhesion. For carpentry and woodworking. Precise 90-degree angle.
3. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71368 Woodworking Parallel Clamps 24-Inch | Jaw Bar Clamp Spreader Tool | 2PK #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Versatility: whether your project requires evenly applied clamping pressure, a secure locking system, or even the use of a quick bar clamp spreader – you’ll have a firm grip of it all with this convenient tool.
90 degree angle: clamp provides high precision clamping at 90 degree angles, keeping your material and workpieces square and free from movement. Includes: two piece 24-inch Parallel Jaw Clamp Set. Premium design: each clamp features an ergonomic soft grip handle, cold steel rail, three removable jaw pads that are non-marring and possess rapid action movement, and an easily convertible clamp spreader tool.
Application: using a deep 3-3/4” throat depth for optimized pressure distribution and a powerful clamping force of over 880lbs, these parallel jaw bar clamps will make your woodworking, furniture and table top glue-ups much easier.
4. Pony Jorgensen #ad
Pony Jorgensen 8072 Cabinet Master 72" 90° Parallel Jaw Bar Clamp #adPony Jorgensen #ad
- Multiple-clutch-discs; hardened, round-edge, plated, high-carbon steel Bar: 1-3/16"x 3/8". Screws: 5/8" diameter cold-drawn steel with special, smoothly cut Acme threads.
Handles: solid maple Load Limit: 1, 000lbs. 72". Reach: 3-3/4" x 1-7/8" jaws: reinforced steel and castings protected with orange plastic. Package weight: 5. 557 kilograms.
5. Bora #ad
2 Pack of Woodworking Clamps with Rock-Solid, 571150T, Even Pressure, Bora 50" Parallel Clamp Set #adBora #ad
- Trusted bora quality - bora knows how important rock-solid clamping is to woodworkers and designed this product based on end-user Feedback.
Multiple sizes - the bora parallel jaw clamp is right for any project, available in lengths: 12”, 31”, 24”, 40” and 50”. Usable space: 51-1/4 in. Strong and steady – the 3.
Perfect pressure - not too loose, not too tight, just right with 1, 100lbs 500kg of clamping pressure. Includes set of two 50-inch parallel Clamps. 5-inch wide padded jaw provides constant, even pressure without damaging material and the jaw stays in place when winding the Clamp.
6. VIKING MOUNTAIN TOOL WORKS #ad
Bora 12 Piece Even Pressure Parallel Jaw Cabinet Clamp Set for Woodworking #adVIKING MOUNTAIN TOOL WORKS #ad
- Large, easy-grip handle makes it easy to lift and slide jaw up and down. Passive lock jaw stays in place while winding clamp. Large, easy-grip handle makes it easy to lift and slide jaw up and down.
3. 5-inch wide padded jaw provides constant, even pressure without damaging material and the jaw stays in place when winding. Set contains 6 24" parallel Clamps + 6 31" Parallel Clamps.
7. Wolfcraft #ad
24in., wolfcraft 3450403 Quick-Jaw One-Hand Bar Clamp and Spreader #adWolfcraft #ad
- Comfortable 24-inch bar clamp that helps deliver a true one-handed operation experience. Quick-release button provides easy conversion to the additional spreader.
3-1/2-inch full depth clamp pads with V-groove provides a maximum clamping area. Added force amplification increases the pressing force, and ergonomic handle delivers comfort. 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty.
8. Wilton Tools #ad
Wilton 21804 4-Feet Jaw Opening, 1 -Pack, Regular-Duty, 000 Load Capacity, Bar Clamp-6 #adWilton Tools #ad
- A rapid acting powerful clamp Designed And Constructed For Hard, Everyday Production Work. Quick action, no slip clutches are 3/4? Apart And Formed In The Web For Greater Bar Strength. High strength ductile Slide Cannot Slipo Or Bind: Easily Released.
|Brand||Wilton Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||WMH Tool Group #ad|
9. Yost Tools #ad
Steel, Yost Tools K7040 40" Heavy Duty Parallel Clamp #adYost Tools #ad
- Oversized jaw for more clamping area. Parallel jaw facings for maintaining squareness. 1, 565 lbs. Clamping force. Pivot handle for greater clamping force. Patented anti-slip design. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
|Brand||Yost Tools #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
10. Bessey #ad
Bessey KR3.524 24-Inch K Body REVO Fixed Jaw Parallel Clamp, 2-Pack #adBessey #ad
- 3-3/4-inch throat depth, with 3 removable jaws pads designed to protect material surfaces, two rail protector pads designed to keep clamped material from contacting rail surfaces-rail protector pads snap off when not needed.
Perfect parallel jaw design for, light metals, and mixed materials, general purpose clamping of wood, glue-ups of materials, 90-degree clamping of materials, plastics, composites, can be attached to work surfaces using TK-6 clamps.1
1, 500-pound clamping force, with ergonomic designed 2 component molded soft grip handle. Cold drawn steel alloy rail with six serrated edges for secure, slip proof clamping; K Body REVO clamps sit flush on work surface for easy set ups. Rapid action jaw opening and closing-simply raise handle away from steel rail and slide moveable jaw to desired point.
|Warranty||limited life time warranty|