As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ecolink #ad
Z-wave Plus Rare Earth Magnets Door & Window Sensor, White & Brown DWZWAVE2.5-ECO #adEcolink #ad
- Perfect for most door or window applications. Ecolink is a leading developer of low power, including a wide range of intelligent wireless security, highly reliable wireless solutions, sensing or home automation devices.
White or brown housings included: both white or Brown plastic housing choice included to match any décor. Vera plus, v1, Vera Lite. 3 years battery life: tamper sensing Premium design outlasts the competition and boasts a battery Life of up to 3 years.
Simple to install: easy installation by simply pulling the battery tab to begin the Learning process. Natively compatible with SmartThings, it works with most brands of ZWAVE home security hubs.
Homeseer. Compatibility: the ecolink door/window is manufacturer tested to be compatible with the following zwavE Plus Home Automation HUBs or controllers: Samsung SmartThings Certified, Vera Edge, V3. Dlink staples connect. While it may work with your ZWAVE hub, V2, Ecolink cannot guarantee it. Features industry leading rare earth magnets that allow for up to a 5/8 inch sensor to magnet gap.
|Manufacturer||Ecolink 28617953415 #ad|
2. NEO #ad
Iris and Vera, Work with Wink, NEO Z-Wave Plus Door/Window Sensor Mini Sized Smart Home Automation Security, Magnetic, Aeotec #adNEO #ad
- Please use smartthings Classic app and device handler when you are using SmartThings HUB. Easy installation: you can put the contact sensor wherever you want e. G. Cannot work with Piper and Vivint Panel. Enjoy your smart home: the included cr2 x1 battery makes the sensor much longer and service more intimate.
High sensitivity trigger alarm: this z-wave plus door/window sensor mounts to door or window, and send notifications immediately to the Z-Wave network. Z-wave technology: z-wave plus certified and integrates with most brands of z-wave home security hubs like SmartThings, Vera Edge, Wink, Homeseer, Vera Plus, Vera Lite, Iris, Harmony, Aeotec and ADT Pulse.
Compact and convenient, garage doors, window, drawer, easy installation.
Interior door, cabinets, safety gates and more. Support multi-device controlled, can be working interactively with other Z-Wave sensors via the gateway. The smartthings new app is not supported DTH. Easily pairs with Z-Wave open gateway to create security and automation rules. View the message records, detects when it is opened or closed, always note the family situation, more assured. Increases your comfort and safety.
3. Aeon Labs #ad
Small, White, Aeotec by Aeon Labs ZW112 ZW112-A Door/Window Sensor 6 #adAeon Labs #ad
- Paintable so that it blends in with your door or window's color and looks invisible. Best designed sensor; impossibly thin at 035" in depth.
Certification number ZC10-16010006. Z-wave plus certified. Compatible with certified z-Wave gateways including Control4, SmartThings, Indigo, HomeSeer, and Vera. Upgradeable product firmware.
|Brand||Aeon Labs #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aeon Labs LLC #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
4. Centralite #ad
And ZigBee platforms, Vera, Wink, Centralite Micro Door Sensor Works with SmartThings #adCentralite #ad
- 2-year battery life. Works with smartthings, Wink, Vera, and ZigBee platforms. Trigger scenes, notifications, and automation features when used with a zigbee-compatible hub. Built-in temperature sensor. Easy mounting using adhesive or screws both included.
5. Monoprice #ad
From Stitch Collection, Monoprice Wireless Smart Door/Window Sensor, No Hub Required, White 2-Pack | Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant #adMonoprice #ad
- Instant notifications: be the first to know. Easy setup and stitch installation: download the free android or ios sTITCH app, pair with your home wireless network, add the device, and you're done! No hub or gateway is required! Enable scene control and include multiple devices to a preprogrammed group.
24/7 remote monitoring: tap into your mobile device to monitor the status of the entry points around your home or work place.
You can also check the battery life of the sensor. Receive instant push notifications and send alerts directly to your mobile devices whenever a protected door or window is opened or closed.
Tampered alert: the built-in tamper switch provides additional security and sends an alert to you when the sensor is tampered with. Conveniently review the logs and detection history, in case you missed an alert. Applications: mount the sensor to a door or window to detect when it is opened or closed and receive an instant notification directly to your mobile devices whenever there's a status change.
6. GE #ad
Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, ZWave Hub Required, GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Door Sensor, 32563,White, Left or Right Opening, Attaches to Existing Door Hinge #adGE #ad
- It also serves as a notification if tampering with the sensor occurs. Increase peace of mind by automatically turning on lights, sending notifications to your phone and more when a door opens or closes. Led indicator displays status and provides feedback during programming.
As a battery-powered Z-Wave device, the sensor is not a signal repeater. Long-life battery – an included cr2 battery powers the sensor for up to 2 years. Trigger automations – the sensor communicates with a compatible hub to initiate desired actions of Z-Wave devices.
Color match – in addition to a complementary design that blends into its surroundings, easy-to-install covers allow the sensor to match any door color or décor. In addition to supporting all indoor, the sensor is reversible to accommodate left- or right-opening doors.
Silver, dark brown and paintable replacement kits are also available. Simple & reversible installation – to adapt to various trim styles and activation preferences, standard door hinges with removable pins, the sensor allows easy calibration. The long-lasting battery provides worry-free, reliable operation. The arm adjusts to fit properly and function as desired. Requires a z-wave certified gateway - compatible with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, Trane, Vera, Wink, Honeywell, Nexia, Home Seer, and ADT Pulse.
|Manufacturer||Jasco Products Company #ad|
7. Sengled #ad
2 Pack, Compatible with Alexa, Sengled Smart Window & Door Sensor, Google Assistant and SmartThings, Hub Required #adSengled #ad
- Use the open/close status in the app to trigger other Sengled smart devices, including Sengled Smart LEDs. Simple set up: pair the sensor directly to the Sengled Smart Hub using the Sengled Home app iOS/Android.
Simple installation: use the in app guide to activate your sensor. Keep an eye out: know when your door or window has been opened by checking the timeline in the Sengled Home app.
A compatible hub is required for use. Then, peel the backing off the adhesive and stick on any door jamb or window frame. Check in from anywhere: see the status of your window or door by checking the Sengled Home app iOS/Android when connected to a Sengled Smart Hub. Automate your home: have your entryway lights turn on when you open the front door automatically.
8. Linear #ad
Small, GoControl/Linear GD00Z-4 Z-Wave Garage Door Opener Remote Controller, Black #adLinear #ad
- Nortek security & control/go control has been providing best-in-class home & business control solutions for over 50-years and is a leading worldwide mfg. Add z-wave control to your current garage door opener. Of z-wave products.
Of z-wave products. Easy to install and use. Go control z-wave products provide up to 100 feet range between the wireless controller and/or the closest z-wave device. Specifications - power: 120vac, garage door position sensor frequency: 345 MHz, 50/60 Hz, Z-Wave Frequency: 908.4
42 mhz. Linear z-wave products provide up to 100 feet range between the wireless controller and/or the closest Z-Wave device.
This product requires the use and pre-installation of a Z wave HUB. Linear has been providing best-in-class home & business control solutions for over 50-years and is a leading worldwide mfg. Garage door position sensor frequency: 345 MHz ; Certifications FCC ETL UL 325. Provides both audible and visual warnings prior to door movement. Compatible with virtually any automatic garage opener w-sectional garage door.
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
9. AEOTEC #ad
Aeotec Zwave Door Sensor Window Sensor, S2, Z-Wave Plus Enabled, SmartStart 500 Series Door Window Sensor 7 #adAEOTEC #ad
- 3 year+ battery life powered by 1 x 1/2 AA battery. Door window sensor 7 can remind you to close the doors and windows you left open, if you use it work with Aeotec’s Nano Shutter, it can even close them for you.
Door / window sensor 7 has inbuilt tamper sensor, and is protected by 3 layers of anti-wireless hacking including Z-Wave Plus and Z-Wave S2. Smallest 3-in-1 z-wave door sensor window sensor. Multisensors include magnetic zwave contact sensor, dry contact relay, and a tilt sensor.
The tilt detection must be in operation with the magnet sensor in its description. 40% smaller than previous generation at only 2.
8”x075”x07” main body. Compatible with samsung smartthings, domoticz and more. Nexia, homeseer, zipabox, Frequency: 908.40 mhz, 916. 00 mhz, ring, vera, open z-wave, id: zC10-19066568. Zwave sensor with its own security system. Best battery life, optimized to use up to 66% less battery power to communicate than previous generations. Slimline rare-earth magnet technology offers instant alerts when moved.
10. NYCE Sensors Inc. #ad
Nyce NCZ-3011-HA ZigBee Door Window Sensor #adNYCE Sensors Inc. #ad
- Long battery life up to 5 years, Three color LED event indication. Not compatible with Control4 *****. Reports open/Closed for Doors and Windows. Zigbee ha1. 2 communication protocal. Verified compatible with: securifi, Telegesis, SmartThings, Zipato, Amazon Echo plus more to come.