As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BOSCH #ad
Bosch Digital Multi-Scanner GMS120 #adBOSCH #ad
- Display: features an illuminated graphical lcd display to indicate mode, detection strength, and more; The large detection ring flashes green for no object found, orange for object near and red for object found within the sensor range.
Self calibrating: includes 3 selection modes for wood, metal, and AC wiring; The GMS120 offers automatic calibration from the start and continues to self calibrate through the course of the project for easy and precise detection.
Performance: features the latest 3 sensor laser technology, offering a wide range of detection performance of up to 4 3/4 Inch deep in cured concrete, up to 2 inches for live wiring, up to 3 1/8 inches for copper and up to 1 1/2 inches for wood studs; The accuracy of the product is 0.0
0625. Detection: the bosch gms120 digital wall Scanner features multi mode laser detection for wood studs, metal objects rebar, studs and steel/copper pipes and live wiring. Center finder: this wall scanner includes a center finder that pinpoints the object center with an audible detection signal with an on/off button.
|Part Number||GMS 120|
|Warranty||30-day money back guarantee, 1 yr warranty|
2. Tavool #ad
Stud Finder Sensor Wall Scanner, 4 in 1 Electronic Stud Sensor Beam Finders Wall Detector Center Finding with LCD Display for Wood AC Wire Metal Studs Joist Detection #adTavool #ad
- Stud mode detects wooden beams and joists in drywall up to 1. 2 inches. Whether you are a professional, homeowner or a DIY enthusiast, you can find great use in this electronic stud scanner. Then put it on the wall. The automatic calibration before using provides users with maximum reliability and accuracy.
When find the material, the lCD display will indicate the direction and the intensity of sound tells whether you are more close to the target. 4 in 1 multiplication plus deep detection - this digital wall scanner includes four different scanning modes for woods, ceiling, rebar, wall.
Metal mode detects pipe, joist, AC wires and deeply embedded objects behind floor, metals, beam, aluminum and copper up to 1.57 inches. Deep mode detects wood and metal parts located up to 1. 77 inches while 85~240 volt AC current for voltage and live electrical lines up to 2.
36 inches. The most accurate wall scanner- tavool specializes in stud finder for years and adopts the most Advance Sensors Technology for accurately & quickly locating studs wood metal AC wires! In all modes, this wall scanner always detect and indicate the Live AC Wire. The fast detection saves users time and efforts, making the task completion EASIER. Automatic calibration and ergonomic grip for comfortable use - turning on the stud finder and Completing Calibration.
3. Magnetomatic Pipe Locator #ad
Magnetomatic Pipe Locator #adMagnetomatic Pipe Locator #ad
- Made in the usa patented product must read instructions on how tO USE. Pipes it can detect: iron, steel, transit, ceramic, Asbestos Cement & Plastic Pipe PVC with or without magnetic tracers.
Detect all these underground or underwater. Cables it can detect: Electrical, Telephone, Fiber Optic, Conduit. Features: no dials no batteries No intricate mechanisms to fail Only one moving assembly Collapses into your hip pocket.
4. Seesii #ad
Pipelines, Underground Pipe Wire Detector, Professional Cable Toner Finder, Electrical Circuits, MS6818 Wire Tracker, Short Circuits Finder, Switches, Portable Telephone Cable Locator, Fuses #adSeesii #ad
- Tips: you need to read the user manual carefully before learn using this product; the product does not contain AAA batteries, you need to purchase it yourself; if you have any questions, please contact our customer service team first.
Tracing sockets and distribution sockets having accidentally been covered by plastering.
Detecting interruptions and short-circuits in-floor heating. Detecting fuses and assigning current circuits. Detecting interruptions and short circuit in cables and electrical lines buried in-wall or earth. Detecting cables, electrical lines-water/gas supply pipelines buried in-wall or earth.
|Manufacturer||China OEM #ad|
5. Streamlabs #ad
StreamLabs Smart Home Water Monitor Leak Detector with Wi-Fi – No Pipe Cutting, 5-Minute Install, Real-Time Phone Alerts – Fits 3/4" or 1" Pipes. Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant #adStreamlabs #ad
- Monitor leaks & track water usage: streamlabs smart home water monitor detects water leaks and tracks water usage using ultrasonic technology. Protect the entire home: everyday usage, appliance failures, leaky pipes, freezing conditions and running toilets.
Enhanced subscription available for extended alert history, historical water usage & more. One monitor protects your entire home. It works by sending sound waves to your main water line & records the time delay to measure water flow.
Install in 5 minutes: no pipe cutting or tools required. Copper, pex and CPVC pipes. And 1 in. Compatible with ¾ in. Must be installed inside the home or in a crawlspace, garage, shed or weatherproof NEMA enclosure away from UV exposure.
Get real-time alerts from the app: using the free standard subscription through the StreamLabs app, you can set up real-time alerts on your smart phone. Simply attach the monitor with the provided zip ties & plug in to a power source. Smart home compatible: app works with ios 9. 0 or later iPhone/iPad and Android 6. 0 or later phone/tablet.
6. Merece #ad
Stud Finder Wall Scanner, Upgrade 5 in 1 Stud Sensor Wall Detector Wood Beam Drywall Joist Pipe Live AC Wire Metal Studs Locator Best Electronic Wall Detector Edge Center Finding with LCD Display #adMerece #ad
- Then put it on the wall. Complete with the latest technology & more accurate than standard stud finders- merece stud finder wall scanner is launched after testing and upgrades for years. 38 mm deep. Upgrade design of lcd screen - displaying the desired stud material as well as the precise position of the stud - the merece digital stud scanner features large LCD display together with the big sound to detect the accurate location of stud metal Ac wires.
Studscan mode scans through one layer of drywall up to 05 in. 12mm and 1 in.
This stud joist finder wall detector can quickly locate the metal wood AC wire that are hidden in the walls, garage shelves etc. This wall detector adopts the most advance sensors Technology for accurately & quickly locating studs wood metal AC wires! In all modes, this wall scanner always detect and indicate the Live AC Wire.
The wood beam finder will flash once it has picked up the edge of a stud. The ergonomic design of this wall stud finder makes it comfortable to hold from any angle. Whether you are a professional, homeowner or a DIY enthusiast, you can find great use in this electronic stud scanner. Deepscan mode scans through 2 layers of drywall up to 1. 5 in. The automatic calibration before using provides users with maximum reliability and accuracy.
7. BLACK+DECKER #ad
BLACK+DECKER Thermal Leak Detector TLD100 #adBLACK+DECKER #ad
- It performs within the ranges as specified for home repair use and should not be used to check the temperature of living beings. Helps homeowners track down power-draining drafts. Plugging leaks can save up to 20 percent on heating and cooling costs.
Backed by a two-year warranty. Uses infrared sensors to measure surface temperatures. Sold with a 5-step guide to fixing basic energy leaks and comes with the thermal leak detector. Plastic housing with ergonomically formed grip for ease of use.
|Manufacturer||Black & Decker #ad|
8. BOSCH #ad
Bosch Wall and Floor Detection Scanner D-TECT 120 #adBOSCH #ad
- Precision: not only does the d-Tect 120 show you directly detected objects but also shows the direction of nearby objects with arrows. Easy-to-use: the wall and floor scanner is easy to use with it’s traffic light system: Green, something is close; red, nothing detected; orange, object detected.
Accuracy: the d-tect 120 never requires calibration so you can always feel confident with your reads and focus on the task at hand.
Versatility: the detection scanner can identify objects in any direction. The d-tect 120 offers three modes: drywall, universal, and concrete so you can detect “anything in anything”. Smart technology: the bosch d-tect 120 wall and Floor Detection Scanner features Spot Detection technology to accurately detect objects behind walls, floors, and panels.
|Warranty||Limited Ninety Days|
9. BOSCH #ad
Bosch D-Tect 150 Wall and Floor Scanner with Ultra Wide Band Radar Technology #adBOSCH #ad
- Precision: the d tect 150’s bosch laser technology allows users to be more productive with greater job site accuracy and precision. Patented ultra wide band uwb radar technology enables detection of material type, depth and width information for ferrous/non ferrous metal, non metal objects and live AC wires.
Self calibrating: calibration free from the start of detection and continues to self calibrate throughout the project making it ready to use at any time.
Versatility: the bosch d tect 150 provides seven detection modes including concrete, wet concrete, drywall, deep concrete, in floor heating, metal and signal view. Maximum detection depth water-filled plastic pipe up to 2 to 3/8 inch 60 millimeter.
Display: features an easy to read color display to indicate depth and location of targeted object, plus mode and detection strength. Includes: d tect150, 4 AA Batteries and Carrying Case. Seven detection modes are concrete wet, dry or deep, drywall, in floor heating, metal and signal view. Detection: the bosch patented ultra Wide Band UWB radar technology offers a wide range of detection performance in materials up to 6 inches.
10. Zircon #ad
Battery Included,yellow -67044, Zircon MetalliScanner m40- Handheld Electronic Metal Detector Use on Dry Wall, Lathe and Plaster, Concrete, Stucco and More #adZircon #ad
- Now in easy open packaging, battery included. Easily finds plumbing, nails and screws in your walls, ductwork, rebar, floors and ceilings. Quickly and easily detects metal in wood, plaster, stucco, drywall, tile, paneling, concrete and other non-metallic surfaces.
Works as a great stud finder for plaster walls, as well as finding rebar in concrete. Works great for finding studs in lathe and plaster walls, as well as finding rebar in concrete.
Zircon's metalliscanner m40 metal detector locates ferrous magnetic metal and non-ferrous non-magnetic metal. Easily finds plumbing, rebar, nails and screws in your walls, ductwork, floors and ceilings.
Now in easy open packaging, 9 volt battery included. Locates ferrous magnetic metal behind walls up to 4-Inch 102 mm deep and non-ferrous non-magnetic metal up to 2-Inch 51 mm deep. Quickly and easily detects metal in wood, stucco, tile, paneling, drywall, plaster, concrete and other non-metallic surfaces.