As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 3M Safety #ad
66', 3M Safety Super33 7100002398 Scotch Super 33+ Vinyl Electrical Tape, 3/4 in x 66 ft, Black #ad3M Safety #ad
- Stands up to the elements: from UV rays and moisture to alkalis, acids and corrosion. Black tape works great with rubber and synthetic splicing compounds.
Operates in temperatures ranging from 0 to 221 degrees F -18 to 105 degrees C. The tape's pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and a durable PVC backing provide great protection. Tape dimensions: 3/4 in x 66 ft x 7 mil.
|Brand||3M Safety #ad|
|Manufacturer||3M COMPANY #ad|
2. 3M #ad
Scotch Cold Weather Electrical Tape, 0.75 by 350-in 10455NA #ad3M #ad
- Premium grade, 7ml, all-weather vinyl electrical insulating tape Excellent for outdoor applications. Provides good mechanical/abrasion resistance. Flame retardant. Ul listed. Cutter dispenser. All weather vinyl. Maintains conformity for cold weather applications down to 0-Degree.
3. 3M #ad
Scotch Vinyl Electrical Tape Super 88, Black, 3/4 in x 44 ft #ad3M #ad
- Made of black durable PVC. Ul listed, csa certified and roHS 2011/65/EU Compliant. The combination of the pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and the PVC backing offers excellent electrical and mechanical protection.
Tape is moisture-tight, resists abrasion and corrosion, is non-reactive to alkalis and acids, and is suitable for all weather conditions. Operating temperature range of 0° to 220°F -18° to 105°C exceeds most commercial-grade specifications.
4. Gorilla #ad
Gorilla All Weather Outdoor Waterproof Duct Tape, UV and Temperature Resistant, 1.88" x 25 yd, Black Pack of 1 #adGorilla #ad
- Gorilla all weather waterproof duct Tape can be used on tarps, vents, roofs, automotive and much, RV's, plastic sheeting, much more. Gorilla all weather waterproof duct Tape's low tack strong adhesive resists drying, heat, cracking, cold, and peeling caused by sunlight, and moisture.
Gorilla all weather waterproof Duct Tape is designed for outdoor repairs that need to stand up to extreme weather conditions with a permanent bond.
Works in hot and cold temperatures with a service temperature range of -40° F to 200° F; Application temperature above 40° F. Made with an incredibly strong, permanent, butyl adhesive and a weather resistant shell, this tape withstands even extreme weather conditions.
5. Cambridge Resources #ad
6 Pack, Commercial Grade 7mil Vinyl Tape, UL and CSA Listed, Weather Resistant, 3/4 Inch by 66 Feet per Roll, Flame Retardant, Cambridge Black Electrical Tape #adCambridge Resources #ad
- 6 rolls of 3/4 inch by 66 feet black electrical tape; ideal for contractors professional and industrial applications as well as DIYers hobbyists and home use; 6 individually wrapped rolls store easily and maintains freshness.
Rated for outdoor and indoor use; temperature rating from minus 10°c 14°f to 80°C 176°F; Suitable for use at no more than 600 volts as primary insulation; UL and CSA listed for consumer confidence adding peace of mind to safety and quality concerns.
Cambridge performance driven and high quality products are preferred by industry leaders. Cambridge electrical tape is flame retardant and lead free; usable for cold weather temperatures; resistant to sun water oil acids alkalis and corrosive chemicals. Heavy duty, reliable and tough. Premium quality vinyl 7 mil thickness provides superior adhesion while insulating and protecting.
6. Maximm #ad
Blue, Maximm PVC Vinyl Electrical Tape, Black, Red & Green, Waterproof, White, 5-Pack Multi-Color, Heat Resistant, Flame Retardant, UL Listed #adMaximm #ad
- Our ul approved electrical tapes will insulate your wiring's and make them more resistant to moisture and corrosion. Premium quality: our electric tape in this 5-pack is made from heavy duty, industrial grade PVC and is flame retardant.
This is well within most domestic and industrial ranges, making it completely safe for all uses. Suitable for use: it is ideal for all wiring projects and repairs including spliced wires, wire bundling, cable insulation, and more.6
600v, 80 degrees max rating: maximm cable flame retardant pvc electrical tape is rated for maximum 600 Volt operating voltage, and 80 °C 176 °F operating temperature. Color code for easy identification: color code your cables or label other items with the 5 colors in our colored electrical tape pack.
They have a sticky rubber resin that offers superior adhesive qualities, and are UL certified too. Be able to tell quickly if you have the right wire or cable! It is the best all-around the household PVC tape. Safer home & workplace: eliminate fire, electrical and ergonomic hazards in your home and workstation.
7. TradeGear #ad
Strong Rubber Based Adhesive, Flame Retardant, UL Listed – Rated for Max. 600V and 80oC Use –Measures 60’ x 3/4" x 0.07", TradeGear Electrical Tape Assorted Matte Rainbow Colors – 10 Pk Waterproof #adTradeGear #ad
- We are always dedicated to offering nothing but the best. Click ‘add to Cart’ now! They have a sticky rubber resin that offers superior adhesive qualities and is UL certified too. If by any chance you are not pleased with your purchase, please let us know and we’ll offer a full money-back guarantee.
Highest quality pvc electric tape: each electric tape in this 10 pack is made from heavy-duty, alkalis, abrasion, resistant to acids, oil, industrial-grade PVC and is flame retardant, UV, and moisture. Excellent value for money: every purchase you make gets you a pack of 10 multi-colored electrical tapes.
It is the best all-around household PVC tape. This is well within most domestic and industrial ranges, making it completely safe for all uses. 600v, 80 degrees max rating: tradegear’s flame retardant pvc electrical tape is rated for a maximum of 600 Volt operating voltage, and 80 °C 176 °F operating temperature.
100% satisfaction guaranteed: you are guaranteed premium quality every time you buy from us. Each tape measures 60 feet by ¾ inches and is 7 mm thick. Perfect for all kinds of electrical wiring: whether you are a professional electrician, this electrical tape is just what you need. It is ideal for all wiring projects and repairs including spliced wires, cable insulation, or a DIY’er, wire bundling, engineer, and more. Each pack includes a black, green, Yellow, Brown, Orange, White, Gray, Red, Purple, Blue tape.
8. Nova Supply #ad
UL Listed to 600V, Weather-Resistant Colored Electrical Tape 60 Jumbo Roll 12 Pack by Nova Supply. Color Code Your Electric Wiring Safely with Indoor/Outdoor PVC Vinyl, for a Variety of Taping Needs #adNova Supply #ad
- Don't use inferior color tapes that could ignite- not even for non-electric labeling! Our electrician-approved tape is rated for up to 170 degrees F 80 degrees C. Don't be disappointed by buying tiny rolls of cheap, junky tape that won't stick.
Color code your cables or label other items with the six colors in our colored electrical tape pack. Lifetime 100% money back guarantee! we stand behind all of our products.
If you’re not 100% completely satisfied, just send us an email, and we promise to make it right! cool for decorating too! use that neat idea on pinterest to jazz up a boring piece of home décor without paying craft store prices for fancy decorative electrical tape! Create a 6-color masterpiece! Don't settle for skinny mini rolls! our high-quality, pro-grade pvc vinyl tape is full-width 3/4" on 60 ft rolls.
Color code for easy identification. Be able to tell quickly if you have the right wire or cable! Prevent fires with heat-safe tape.
9. 3M #ad
3/4-In x 66-Ft x 0.007-In, Scotch Vinyl Electrical Tape, 5-Pack 24413-BA-6 #ad3M #ad
- Commercial grade, 7-ml vinyl electrical tape. Rated for temperatures up to 194-Degree. Ideal for holding, protecting and insulating. Highly flexible, stretchy and conformable. Available in a convenient 5 pack.
10. 3M Safety #ad
3/4-Inch by 66-Foot, 3M Safety Scotch Electrical Tape, Black #ad3M Safety #ad
- Commercial grade, 7 mil tape that is ideal for holding, protecting and insulating. Rated for temperatures up to 194 degrees F. Ul listed. Highly flexible, stretchy and conformable.
|Brand||3M Safety #ad|