As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Estwing #ad
PC210G, 9" Pry Bar with Forged Steel Construction & No-Slip Cushion Grip, Estwing Pro Claw Nail Puller #adEstwing #ad
- High leverage design – rounded head for added torque & increased leverage. Precision thin claw – gives you access into hard-to-reach places. Removes headless nails – claw designed allow for headless nail removal with minimal wood damage.
Forged in one piece – the most durable, longest lasting striking tools available. No-slip cushion grip – comfortable, durable vinyl grip for a strong hold in all conditions.
2. Spec Ops #ad
3% Donated to Veterans, Spec Ops Tools 10" Nail Puller Cats Paw Pry Bar, High-Carbon Steel #adSpec Ops #ad
- Precision-honed claws remove embedded or headless nails with minimal damage. Limited lifetime warranty. Up to 20% lighter, carbon-steel design for sniper control. Compatible with SRS Retention Lanyards for added safety.
Two nail pullers for added versatility. Dual strike zones for rapid nail extraction. 100’ drop-tested to ensure durability on the harshest jobsites. 3% of all spec ops tools purchases are donated to veteran and first responder causes.
|Brand||Spec Ops #ad|
|Manufacturer||Spec Ops Tools #ad|
3. Spec Ops #ad
High-Carbon Steel, 3% Donated to Veterans, Spec Ops Tools 11" Molding Pry Bar Nail Puller Cats Paw #adSpec Ops #ad
- Two nail pullers for added versatility. Precision-honed claw end removes embedded or headless nails with minimal damage. Dual strike zones for rapid nail extraction. 3% of all spec ops tools purchases are donated to veteran and first responder causes.
Compatible with SRS Retention Lanyards for added safety. 100’ drop-tested to ensure durability on the toughest jobsites. Extra-wide, 30º blade for on-target molding removal. Up to 20% lighter, high carbon steel design for sniper control. Limited lifetime warranty.
|Brand||Spec Ops #ad|
|Manufacturer||Spec Ops Tools #ad|
4. DEWALT #ad
Dewalt DWHT55524 10 in. Claw Bar #adDEWALT #ad
- Nail digger exposes the head of a flush nail so it can be pulled with minimal damage to the wood. Extra wide strike surface helps user accurately strike the bar to get under a nail or behind material to pry.
Pointed penetration end digs into material to remove embedded nails. I-beam shaft provides strength without adding weight.
5. WORKPRO #ad
WORKPRO Utility Pry Bar Set Indexable 8-inch and 10-inch #adWORKPRO #ad
- Drop forged carbon steel for added strength and durability. The raised striking surface of the head allows for striking as a hammer. The head indexes about 90 degrees and locks in 5 positions.
Designed for light duty demolition work. Pushing down the button and turn the claw to change the head position. Two beveled nail slots with polished sharp blades for easy insertion.
6. Estwing #ad
Estwing Pro Claw Moulding Puller, MP250G, 10" Pry Bar with Forged Steel Construction & No-Slip Cushion Grip #adEstwing #ad
- Great for trim work – perfect for window & door trim, molding and baseboard. High leverage design – rounded head for added torque & increased leverage. Forged in one piece – the most durable, longest lasting striking tools available.
Removes headless nails – claw designed allow for headless nail removal with minimal wood damage. Precision thin claw – gives you access into hard-to-reach places.
7. Crescent #ad
Crescent Flat Pry Bar #adCrescent #ad
- Nail slot in both claw and pry ends for access to pulling. Durable high visibility Red finish is corrosion-resistant. Striking face has ground surface for precision nailing. Precision ground ends for nail pulling with less material damage.
|Manufacturer||Cooper Tools #ad|
8. Estwing #ad
12" Double-Ended Pry Bar with Straight & Wedge Claw End, Estwing Nail Puller, DEP12 #adEstwing #ad
- Built for the pro – carpenters, wood workers, tradesmen & serious DIYers. Removes headless nails – claw designed allow for headless nail removal with minimal wood damage. Work in small spaces – the precision thin claw allows the user to access hard-to-reach and confined places.
Perfect for window & door trim, roofers, demolition crews, framers, molding and baseboard. Forged in one piece – the most durable, longest lasting striking tools available. High leverage design – rounded head for added torque & increased leverage.
|Warranty||Estwing warrants its all steel hammers against failure in normal use, but does not warrant its tools against misuse, abuse or wearing out. Misuse could include, but are not limited to the following: a). Striking other hardened objects such as other tools, hardened nails, drills or chisels, etc. b). Pulling (attempting to withdraw) hardened nails, screws or nail sets. c). Filing of nick in claws or handles|
9. Stanley #ad
Stanley 55-114 10-Inch Claw Bar #adStanley #ad
- Forged, high-carbon alloy steel for strength and long life. Tempered to help reduce chipping. The polished, beveled claws allow precision nail pulling and prying. Ideal for precision nail pulling and prying. Flat striking face allows claw to be driven under deeply embedded nails.
|Warranty||Stanley warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.|
10. GEARWRENCH #ad
GEARWRENCH 33" Extendable Indexing Pry Bar, 82220 #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Features six new styles in sizes ranging from 8inch to 33inch in length. Expandable and adjustable to reach areas inaccessible to a fixed head tool for improved access. Exceeds asme and ansi requirements for proven strength, making it the perfect tool for heavy-duty automotive or industrial work.
Exceeds ansI requirements for proven strength. Head rotates 180° through 14 locking positions for unparalleled access and leverage.
Compact design allows for work in tight spaces. Grooved head profile grips and holds securely, even in tight confines and at the fullest extension. Extendable for added reach into tight spaces. Backed by a lifetime warranty. Designed for demolition, aligning steel components, repositioning equipment, industrial work, or moving engines. Unmatched access by the head of the pry bar adjusted to 14 locking positions.
|Warranty||Standard Limited Lifetime|