As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Crown Hand Tools #ad
Crown Hand Tools Sheffield UK Steel 2 Piece Rectangular 2 1/2" x 5" Cabinet Scraper Set 375 #ad Crown Hand Tools #ad
- Made of medium carbon steel with a hardness of 40/42 rockwell C. Scrapers are 2 1/2" x 5" and are. 032 inches thick. This scraper set in made in Sheffield England by Crown Hand Tools.
Scraper edges are milled and not stamped which will speed sharpening. This specification gives good edge retention while allowing the “spring” or “flex” in the blade which gives the user control of the tool. This is a high quaity set that will last a lifetime.
2. Shop Fox #ad
Shop Fox D3294 Scraper Set, 6-Piece #adShop Fox #ad
- Ideal for removing tool marks. Two of the scrapers have rounded edges to prevent accidental digging in your work. Includes fine, medium and heavy cutting rectangular scrapers, concave/convex scraper, gooseneck scraper and beveled edge scraper.
|Brand||Shop Fox #ad|
|Manufacturer||Shop Fox #ad|
3. DFM Tool Works #ad
0.032" x 2.5" x 5", DFM Tool Works Blue Cabinet Scraper Rectangle Sets- MADE IN USA, Multiple Sizes 2 #adDFM Tool Works #ad
- Made in the usa from 0032" 081mm thick american Blue Spring Steel. 5" long edges are filed smooth for faster sharpening and burnishing of your tool.
Burnisher is nOT included and recommended for best scraping performance. Card scraper edge will last longer in hard wood with a High Carbon Steel, 50 C Rockwell.
4. Bahco #ad
SnapOn 474-150-0.80 Bahco 6-Inch Cabinet Scraper #adBahco #ad
- Cabinet scraper. White plastic edge protector. Specifically for carpentry work. Overall length of 6-Inch. Blade of cold rolled, hardened and tempered chrome nickel steel.
5. DFM Tool Works #ad
DFM Blue Curved Cabinet Scraper Card Set #adDFM Tool Works #ad
- Burnisher is nOT included and recommended for best scraping performance. Scrapers need sharpening before use. Made in the usa from 0032" 081mm thick american Blue Spring Steel. Card scraper edge will last longer in hard wood with a High Carbon Steel, 50 C Rockwell.
6. Crown #ad
Crown 375 & 377 Scraper Burnisher and 2 Piece Cabinet Scraper Set #adCrown #ad
- Set containing a Crown burnisher and 2 each cabinet scraper. Burhisnher has a genuine Rosewood handle, brass ferrule and highly polished high carbon rod. Exceptional quality tools from Crown Hand Tools Ltd, Sheffield, England. Scrapers are2. 5" x 5" x. 032" thick.
|Manufacturer||Crown Hand Tools Ltd #ad|
|Part Number||375 & 377|
|Model||375 & 377|
7. ROK Tools #ad
6pc Cabinet Scraper Set for Woodworking #adROK Tools #ad
- Includes 6 hand scrapers details in description below. Important: cabinet scrapers requires that you learn how to sharpen and create a burr before use, it is an easy skill that you must learn in order to use properly, cabinet scrapers are not traditional scrapers that come sharpened out of the box.
Removes tool marks & Prepares wood surfaces for finishing. Smoother than sanding; wood fibers are shaved creating a silk-smooth finish. Flexible yet durable and long lasting.
8. ATLIN #ad
ATLIN Card Scraper Set – 3pc Cabinet Scraper Set #adATLIN #ad
- Crafted from carbon steel - curved scraper 4. 6” x 3”, rectangular scraper 5” x 2. 5”, concave / convex scraper 6” x 2”, All 3 shapes are 0031” 080mm thick.
Included is an instruction sheet with clear illustrations and detailed descriptions which will teach you how to use and maintain your card scraper set like a pro. They do not cause tear-out, and create clean shavings instead of dust.
A cabinet scraper is fast, will not clog pores of the wood, quiet, and reusable. A card scraper can be used for a variety of tasks, leveling inlays, removing burls and tool marks, such as: flattening rough spots, and work great on hardwoods. The maintenance and sharpening of cabinet scrapers requires a burnisher tool - Burnisher NOT included.
9. Taytools #ad
Taytools 773673 Cabinet Scraper Burnisher Unhandled High Carbon Steel HRC 62-64 3/8 Diameter x 5 Inches Long #adTaytools #ad
- A well-tuned cabinet scraper can remove glue, refining a finish, or put a glass-smooth finish on wood. A wood handle can easily be added later. A cabinet scraper is a simple, tame tearout, old-world tool that has many uses in the modern woodshop.
Creating a proper cabinet scraper edge referred to as a hook or burr is an important skill to learn and requires a dedicated burnisher.
Each rod comes with a vinyl tip. Size is 3/8 diameter by 5 inches long. Burnishers are tools with hard, polished rods that form or “draw out” the steel from the edge that is used to form the thin hook or cutting edge. This unhandled burnishing rod is very cost effective as no handle is included. This high carbon steel burnisher has a hardness of HRC 62-64.
10. Snap-on #ad
SnapOn 474-125-0.60 Bahco 5-Inch Cabinet Scraper #adSnap-on #ad
- Overall length of 5-Inch. Cabinet scraper. White plastic edge protector. Blade of cold rolled, hardened and tempered chrome nickel steel. Specifically for carpentry work.