As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Drill America #ad
DWT54663 7/16"-20 UNF High Speed Steel Bottoming Tap, Pack of 1, Drill America #adDrill America #ad
- Hand taps are popular for use in general machine tapping or CNC tapping. High speed steel hand taps are the most versatile taps for hand use, or for tapping under power. High speed steel hand taps come in three styles: taper style: Starts the thread square with the workpiece.
Used to make new threads or re-thread damaged and/or jammed threads. Plug style: Generally used in thru holes. Bottom style: Generate the thread to the bottom of the hole. Uncoated tools feature just the base substrate without any additional treatment or coatings and are suitable for a wide range of applications.
2. Drill America #ad
POU Series, Drill America POU7/16-20 7/16"-20 Tap and 25/64" Drill Bit Kit #adDrill America #ad
- 7/16"-20 hss plug tap and matching 25/64" hss drill bit in plastic pouch. Set contains high speed steel plug hand tap and matching high speed steel drill bit.
Set comes in plastic pouch. Black oxide drill bit is ideal for production, maintenance or portable drilling jobs. High speed steel plug hand threading tap is popular for use in general machine tapping or cnc tapping.
3. MaxTool #ad
MaxTool 7/16-20T Hand Thread Taps HSS M2 Taper Taps 20 TPI FULLY GROUND RIGHT HAND; HTF02W00R028F #adMaxTool #ad
- The uncoated surface finish can be used on a broad range of materials. The premium high speed steel M2 material provides long tool life. The straight flutes are suitable for threading through holes and blind or bottoming holes.
The round shank with square driver makes the taps suitable for hand or power-driven applications. Normal diameter: 7/16"; Pitch: 20 TPI.
4. Irwin Tools #ad
Tap 7/16"- 20 NF, Irwin Tools 2640-3 Piece High Carbon Steel #adIrwin Tools #ad
- Ideal for auto repair and machinery. Convenient plastic pouch puts all the necessary taps at your finger tips. Each set includes 1 taper, bottoming and plug tap in the specified size. High carbon Steel Construction for Durability.
|Brand||Irwin Tools #ad|
5. Century Drill & Tool #ad
Century Drill & Tool 95110 High Carbon Steel Fractional Plug Tap, 7/16-20 NF #adCentury Drill & Tool #ad
- Nf stands for national fine threads. Plug style tap is the most commonly used style of tap - 3 to 5 threads chamfered at tip. Use 25/64" drill bit for best results. Heat treated and tempered for file hard threads, and longer, useful life. Designed for hand cutting applications.
6. IRWIN #ad
Irwin Tools 8140 7/16" x20 Nf Tap #adIRWIN #ad
- Manufactured in United States. Made of shock-resistant and heat treated S2 steel for maximum strength and hardness. Ideal for maintenance and repair work.
|Manufacturer||IRWIN TOOLS #ad|
7. Century Drill & Tool #ad
Century Drill & Tool 95410 7/16-20 NF Tap and 25/64" Drill Combo Pack #adCentury Drill & Tool #ad
- Tap is heat treated and tempered for file hard threads, and longer, useful life. Tap and drill combo pack offers correct drill size for the tap in one convenient package.
Drill bit made of premium grade high speed steel. Tap designed for hand cutting applications. Tap offers precision cut threads, accurately formed for consistent, exact threading.
8. Drill America #ad
Drill America-DWT54665 7/16"-20 UNF High Speed Steel Tap Set #adDrill America #ad
- Used to make new threads or re-thread damaged and/or jammed threads. High speed steel hand taps are the most versatile taps for hand use, or for tapping under power. Bottom style: Generate the thread to the bottom of the hole. Hand taps are popular for use in general machine tapping or CNC tapping.
Uncoated tools feature just the base substrate without any additional treatment or coatings and are suitable for a wide range of applications. High speed steel hand taps come in three styles: taper style: Starts the thread square with the workpiece. Plug style: Generally used in thru holes.
9. BOSCH #ad
BOSCH BPT716F20 7/16 In.-20 High-Carbon Steel Fractional Plug Tap #adBOSCH #ad
- Precision machining – designed to ensure that bolts fit tightly and anchor securely. Rolled threads – deliver more accuracy and are cleaner than machined threads. Laser-etched marking – ensures size identification and won't wear off.
Rust and tarnish resistant design – provides greater durability and accuracy. Heat-treated carbon steel – provides superior durability and speed. Plug taps – engineered for cutting right-hand internal threads.
10. GBJ #ad
GBJ 7/16"-20, HSS Tap And Die Set，UNF Machine Thread Tap And UNF Round Thread Die Right Hand #adGBJ #ad
- Can be used in general purpose applications for both ferrous and non-ferrous materials. Package:1x 7/16" - 20 tap, 1x 7/16" - 20 die. Application: cutting tools & Consumables, arbon steel, alloy steel and cast iron hole processing etc.
Thread diameter d: 7/16'', matching drill bit size: 03875inch/9. 84mm. High speed steel HSS provides good wear-resistance.